Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China - UZB
    1-0
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

china scored against uzbeks !! 1:0
      FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

god damn it CHina scored on UZB

Comment

china leading 1-0 a win for korea is enough but they cant score

Comment

Have Korea had a single shot on goal vs a ten man Iran?
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Beiranvand as an international goalkeeper is solid. He gives confidence.

Based on his age (he has 15 years ahead of him as a goalkeeper) I am glad that CQ has invested in him.

Comment

damn, be ghole Trump
                JINA now leading 1-0

Comment

South Korea is shite
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Commentator begging for Korea to score lmao, he sounds so sad and he's not even Korean

Comment

look for crosses to be pouring in fast and furious in our box ...!! just about all they can do

Comment

Im going to love a goal on the counter.
                        Come on boys

Comment

Korea does not gain anything from a tie. A tie and a loss means the same for them. If they win this game then they are through to World Cup.

Comment

With this result there will be a final between the Uzbaks and Koreans on the final day.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                              Have Korea had a single shot on goal vs a ten man Iran?
                              No, they should actually be embarrassed!

Comment

Our players are so underestimated by the World footballing community.
                                Our federation does not help the situation either.

Comment

Working...
                                X