Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DID CQ DESERVE TO BE IN THE FINAL NOMINEES FOR FIFA COACH OF THE YEAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fifa coach of the year is out and CQ is not in the list, should be have been in the list. i mean fifa need to choose the best coaches in the world and achievments, i know europe is the main place, but what CQ has done is super impressive, did he deserve to be in the final 12 nominee?i believe he did personally

Yes! (IMHO)
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

His accomplishment is analogous to a marathoner running 26.3 miles with handcuffs, one leg shackled & 80 million people strapped to his nut-sack and still able to finish top 20. I think for that he should win the Noble prize in economy, physics, chemistry & peace.
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

if he do iran qualification without conceding an goal, of course he should be. but also now, he should be.
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Yes! Of course!

Comment

Without hesitation

Comment

Getting TM past the group stage of the World Cup would definitely nominate him.

Comment

I think so. However, success in football is unfortunately not usually measured by the abilities of a manager to develop a group to improve, but by the quantity of silverware conquered during a specified period of time.
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

will they change the nominee again?or the final 12 is done

Comment

Final 12 is done.

For a complex combination of reasons, Iranian football is not very well monitored at present, beyond a few curious folks, Johnny Duerden and us TM-nuts. Of course CQ deserves to be there, but I was sure he wouldn't be.

Let's hope this changes in June 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Final 12 is done.

For a complex combination of reasons, Iranian football is not very well monitored at present, beyond a few curious folks, Johnny Duerden and us TM-nuts. Of course CQ deserves to be there, but I was sure he wouldn't be.

Let's hope this changes in June 2018.
                      John Duerden is an ass. He talks a lot of crap on TM, and seems to be really silent the last few years since he tried to do korkori that his beloved Taeguk Warriors were the best team in Asia (alongside Australia and Japan, Iran not even mentioned). Who is the superpower of Asia now, bitch? You're real quiet on your Korean f*ckbois recently, Johnny.

That guy is a biased punk, I never read his articles, and neither should you. Any recent articles praising our players is just to not look like such a fool. He is a fool, who didn't know Iran's strength up until this year. The guy can't be a great reporter if he didn't see Iran developing the last 3 years! Even my friends who are not Iranian could tell we were the best team in Asia since 2015. Why did it take an expert 2 years to figure this fact out.

Hope he cries tomorrow when we shut out his beloved Koreans 2-0 in their home. Establishing that they're our bitch now.

Sorry for the rant, just hate that guy.

Comment

Dude, his wife is Korean! He's bound to have a little bit of bias. I'm not going to hate him for that.

I'll put my hand up and say that i haven't read his articles over the last few years, but before that (1998-2010) he was the only western reporter who hyped up iranian players like Mahdavikia, Hashemian etc....

But if he's changed then sorry about that. Maybe his wife got him ON LOCK. Still, the guy is knowledgeable about his asian football.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Dude, his wife is Korean! He's bound to have a little bit of bias. I'm not going to hate him for that.

I'll put my hand up and say that i haven't read his articles over the last few years, but before that (1998-2010) he was the only western reporter who hyped up iranian players like Mahdavikia, Hashemian etc....

But if he's changed then sorry about that. Maybe his wife got him ON LOCK. Still, the guy is knowledgeable about his asian football.
                          As recently as 2016, I saw him on twitter saying that the powers of Asia are Korea, Japan, and Australia, and when called out, would bring up Korea making it to the final of Asian Cup while Iran got "eliminated" by Iraq in Quarterfinals. If that isn't the epitome of a douchenozzle, I don't know what is. He may talk about Iran and know about it, but just like other Koreans, he treats us like a pet dog. When we aren't in direct competition, he says how cute we are, but when we are going against his Koreans, he has constantly minimized our team and accomplishments.

Attitudes like that from the resident Asian football "expert" has the effect of harming our team's image, despite the occasional "Azmoun is a good player" article. Some of his tweets on Iran do not show he respects our team in the past year. Only after we dominated Korea the past game has he been silent.

Go look at his twitter now, insulting CQ and Iran today! Implying that us complaining about practice pitch conditions is deserved or something along those lines. His opinions reflect those of the Big Soccer Korea forum members. He's a shill for Korea, and has none of my respect as a journalist. No bias should ever be as evident from a journalist. His voice is one that I am sure has contributed to the view of Iran as an inferior team.

When he has constantly and purposely omitted Iran from his list of Asian powerhouses, he knows what he is doing. This opinion has permeated and I see MANY posts on reddit and other forums saying people are surprised Iran is playing so well, since we're not part of Asia's "big 3."

We're the original Asian powerhouse, and have always been the slumbering giant. We are awake, and John Duerden and Korea now recognizes. Go ask Duerden on twitter who the big 3 of Asia are now. Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, and Ghoddos, that's who. Gonna score some monster goals and Soorakh their net tomorrow.

Comment

Short answer: Yes!
                            Long answer: Fucken hell yes!

Comment

Afat11, believe me he was big on Iran before. Always wrote articles about our players (mahdavikia, karimi, hashemian even Mobali) when no one else did.

I genuinely think that marrying a Korean and having consecutive 1-0 soolakhs has fked him up a bit. He must psychologically be a mess.

Tomorrow he will see Ghoddos, and he will have an epiphany.

Comment

Working...
                              X