No announcement yet.

Look at this misleading headline from ESPN FC about Iran, Shjaei's ommitance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at this misleading headline from ESPN FC about Iran, Shjaei's ommitance

Inside the article , they even mention that HAJSAFI who also played against the ISRAELI club in INCLUDED in the Iranian squad. But yet, they STILL felt it was OK to manufacture such a misleading headline. Sad to see that a sports news outlet seems to want to put in a political angle to all this.
    As long as you have MEDIA with a hidden-biased-agenda, we're all eff'd.
    Enjoy the game .
    GO TEAM MELLI ...
    I hope we beat them. It will mess them up for YEARS. lol
    -
    http://www.espnfc.com/south-korea/st...s-israeli-side

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
    Inside the article , they even mention that HAJSAFI who also played against the ISRAELI club in INCLUDED in the Iranian squad. But yet, they STILL felt it was OK to manufacture such a misleading headline. Sad to see that a sports news outlet seems to want to put in a political angle to all this.
    As long as you have MEDIA with a hidden-biased-agenda, we're all eff'd.
    Enjoy the game .
    GO TEAM MELLI ...
    I hope we beat them. It will mess them up for YEARS. lol
    -
    http://www.espnfc.com/south-korea/st...s-israeli-side
    It's just click bait.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      It's just click bait.
      which clearly worked seeing how we got a thread here

Comment

yea, some clown author, or possibly his editor? came up with that "Attention-whorish" Title to take focus off of how poorly article had been written and formulated..!!

nonetheless, here is a good piece on King CQ
        off course by their best writer John Duerden, (he needs to quit these amature clowns at ESPN and join a real football news site.!)
        http://www.espnfc.com/team/iran/469/...onders-in-iran

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          yea, some clown author, or possibly his editor? came up with that "Attention-whorish" Title to take focus off of how poorly article had been written and formulated..!!

nonetheless, here is a good piece on King CQ
          off course by their best writer John Duerden, (he needs to quit these amature clowns at ESPN and join a real football news site.!)
          http://www.espnfc.com/team/iran/469/...onders-in-iran
          Which one? Persianfootball.com? 😊

Comment

These idiots wouldnt write about Iran unless it was political.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
              Which one? Persianfootball.com? 😊
              DAMN STRAIGHT..!!

Comment

Zionist conspiracy
                So many Alex Jones fans here. My goodness!!!
                It's just a damn article. Why do you guys get offended at EVERYTHING. Thinnest skin.
                I think if a country's football federation banned a player for what ever reason, that is current event.
                Jon Jones just tested positive for roids, it's in every sporting magazine. I don't even know who the FCK Jon Jones is. But I know about him bc I read about him. Banning Shojaie & HS is big news. Be pissed at the Ayatollah Do-llahs. Since 1979, Iran has not had a single event of any kind (sporting or otherwise) that was not mired in scandal or controversy.
                Last edited by puddha; 08-29-2017, 09:59 AM.
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                X