Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ announced departure of GAspar. What gives? Any news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ announced departure of GAspar. What gives? Any news?

inquiring minds want to know
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Why do you open a thread if you don't have anything to say? At least provide a source.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

He announced it on Facebook but can't find any other source including Gaspar's own social media. Which one of you super sleuths have information.
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

CQ Drama continues as usual ! ...

Comment

Unfortunately, after so many years working together, in so many different projects, Dan Gaspar choose to put an end in our professional relationship, moving forward in a different direction. I want to thank for his commitment and services, wishing him the best of luck and happiness in the future. Thank you Dan.

CQ

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            CQ Drama continues as usual ! ...
            you mean IFF drama continues. Phucking IFF. They are like mother in laws. Broke up a 20+ yr relationship btw CQ & Gaspar.

Comment

I dont get it. This guy was one of the happiest on the field in Azadi when we qualified, celebrated like a TRUE Iranian, and then he quits? I dont get it? why not come with us to Russia? He was in Russia not too long ago to check out the fields? Something must have happened? But what? this man was all happy and almost in tears when we made it to 2018, he loved us so much?

Comment

I appreciate Dan Gaspar and everything he's done for our goalkeepers and for our football. I know we have a new GK coach, but I remember he was there when we qualified. He must be indecisive(?) Or maybe something worse(?) I hope not. I love the guy's attitude and work ethic. All Iranians appreciate this man.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkrtkwh...angasparsoccer

what changed in 20 days LOL . I think this might be iranian media BS. I think CQ prob told dan, " listen nigga, if you want to get what's rightfully yours in this damn country , you have to threaten to quit, and then actually quit, about 5x for anything to happen. Trust Daddy CQ . "

Comment

this surprised me a lot, hopefully it won't destroy the morale of the team nor coaching staff : (
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Oh not again.
                      I had an entire thread on this. First episode of Dan's departure...

Thread opener, pls provide a link to the page you read this.
                      If not, thread will be closed.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        Oh not again.
                        I had an entire thread on this. First episode of Dan's departure...

Thread opener, pls provide a link to the page you read this.
                        If not, thread will be closed.
                        CQ posted on his facebook https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...NCJyaM&fref=nf

Comment

^
                          thanks.
                          sad.
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/413554/%D8%A7%D...88%D8%A8%DB%8C
                            haji Taji trying to maast maal over the issue in this vid..!! couldnt make sense of what he says with all those mumbling ..!?
                            anyone with better hearing than me could possibly clarify his comments in regards to Dan ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              http://90tv.ir/video/413554/%D8%A7%D...88%D8%A8%DB%8C
                              haji Taji trying to maast maal over the issue in this vid..!! couldnt make sense of what he says with all those mumbling ..!?
                              anyone with better hearing than me could possibly clarify his comments in regards to Dan ..!?
                              Taj said Gaspar had certain tasks and responsibiliteis CQ had tasked him with that he didn't complete.
                              Taj has sent him a stern letter asking him to clarify.
                              Basically sounds like Gaspar still has an opening to come back, but judging from CQ's post I don't think he's coming back.

Comment

Working...
                              X