Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ announced departure of GAspar. What gives? Any news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan certainly is a top lad as many would attest and likely a wonderful inspirational head figure for our boys...!
    nothing against him personally but i feel like when it comes to pure GK coaching skills he has'nt quiet kept pace with the times..!!? TBH, from a pure GK coaching and training perspective, his replacement seems to me a superior option, and probably a more affordable option for IFF's meager budget too..!!?

i think his last absence from TM was likely $ related ..? but this one seems a bit more serious and some sorta personal disagreement with CQ..!!? Carlos is cordial and professional with his assistants/subordinates, yet he will never allow them to question his overall authority in leadership of His TeamMelli..! and i fully back CQ in such regards..!

ps

these guys been working with each other for quiet sometimes now..! if Dan dropped the ball on his CQ assigned responsibilities as Taj claims, that would kinda suggest that he probably was'nt too gong-ho about doing it....!??
    could their beef be possibly related to massoud's drop and CQ's handling of the matter..?? as being suggested by some on CQ's FB..?? Even if so, I WOULD STILL BACK CARLOS ..! When it comes to diplomatic handling and solving of any such politically sensitive matters , Carlos is far more of a Clever and Shrewd operator..!

Comment

it is sad to see Dan go. i hope they can resolve the issue and he can come back. from the video and sound of it Taj did not say definitively that Dan was gone. But we will see. Dan is very active on facebook, we can gauge his reaction to the news soon. I am sure.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Gaspar is the only other guy in the setup who has the passion and fire of CQ. The first time this happened, I'm glad it got resolved quickly.

I really hope this second time something happens, because he has really solidified our goalkeeping not just now but for the future (do you remember when Branko kept Mirzakoor there without any change for 5 years and stifled Rahmati etc...).

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Gaspar is the only other guy in the setup who has the passion and fire of CQ. The first time this happened, I'm glad it got resolved quickly.
          I really hope this second time something happens, because he has really solidified our goalkeeping not just now but for the future (do you remember when Branko kept Mirzakoor there without any change for 5 years and stifled Rahmati etc...).
          Please empty your private message Inbox.

Comment

Considering the cryptic messages by our players in Instagram earlier today, I wouldn't be surprised if Gaspar's departure is related to this. He's fed up with working for a federation that lacks professionalism.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

The rumour is

According to Nima Nakissa who was being interviewed on shabakeh 3 about the 1996 Iran Korea game...Gaspar demanded a business class flight to Korea at the Dubai airport and it went down from there. This had happened once before leading to his past departure.. Now this could be a rumour so I would not make a judgement on Gaspar who has been serving TM well for a long time. Sorry on the run and can't give the source.

Comment

TM was suppsoed to fly charter to that game anyway, so annoying they cant just get a charter plane! they have what like 4-5 crucial away games every 4 years

Comment

LOL.
                  As if this or similar things do not happen in other countries.

For the sake of Team-e Melli, there should be a compromise. CQ calls the shots. Go CQ, Go TM.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                  X