Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
    Bought PES.
    Taking persepolis (or Esteghlal) trough the master league, playing asian champions league and trying to sign Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh and Gochanejad iz fun .

The gameplay is much more realistic somehow. Long balls in the field actually create some chaos in the field.
    Uhh..... Azmoun isn't in the game unless he got patched in after release.

Comment

Played as Olympiacos and put 74-rated Ansarifard on, he had really good movement and aerial threat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the game, has its pros and cons.

Cons:
        - Iran isn't licensed, the team is generic. No kit, crest, or real players. You have to call up the players manually.
        - Lots of teams are unlicensed and unrealistic.
        - I prefer Fifa's gameplay.

Pros:
        - Persepolis, Esteghlal, Zob Ahan, and Esteghlal Khuzestan are licensed with their official kits because of AFC Champions League.
        - You can download option files to add crests and kits to teams, which is pretty cool.
        - Graphics, career mode cut scenes.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Got the game, has its pros and cons.

Cons:
          - Iran isn't licensed, the team is generic. No kit, crest, or real players. You have to call up the players manually.
          - Lots of teams are unlicensed and unrealistic.
          - I prefer Fifa's gameplay.

Pros:
          - Persepolis, Esteghlal, Zob Ahan, and Esteghlal Khuzestan are licensed with their official kits because of AFC Champions League.
          - You can download option files to add crests and kits to teams, which is pretty cool.
          - Graphics, career mode cut scenes.
          What system do you play it on?
          Is the commentary better? I had PES 2013 at some point but the commentary was so bad I couldn't play it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            What system do you play it on?
            Is the commentary better? I had PES 2013 at some point but the commentary was so bad I couldn't play it anymore.
            The commentary is really bad by one of the commentators. It looks like he gave up when he was going through the player names because whatever he says doesn't link up well with the rest of the sentence.

Regarding gameplay, I do think that PES gameplay is far superior to FIFA, but at the same time I think it takes a little bit of time to switch over and get used to a couple of new things, in particular the increased team control you have in PES compared to FIFA. I certainly love the more realistic way the ball moves in PES compared to the more arcadey FIFA, it makes it more like real football.

And the players... in PES - Zlatan has all the attributes of real-life zlatan. i just scored an acrobatic goal from him intercepting the goalie's throw that just looks like him doing a black belt move. David Luiz is exactly the same and has the same idiosynchracies in-game as he has in real life. The modelling is fantastic.

Playing online, it is more satisfying to win in PES than FIFA, and you get fewer lucky people beating you, it's more about skill. But i want to see how good the online matching is in FIFA because in PES it is taking too long for me at the moment.

Having said that, it's only recently that PES got back in front of FIFA. And who knows, fifa can get back in front again soon.

Comment

PES has to be played on PC to get the best out of it. Every year within a couple of weeks after release several patches are available that recreate the unlicensed teams from logos and kits to player faces just like FIFA. On PC you can mod everything from graphics to gameplay and camera with free patches. PES 2017 with graphic/gameplay/license/camera mods is the best soccer game ever.

What sets PES apart is both the gameplay and the recreation of the players' movements and distinctive styles through motion capturing. In FIFA the main difference between Christian Bale and Sergio Ramos are their images and stats. Otherwise they pretty much move the same generic way on the field. In PES, most players run, dribble and shoot like their real life counterparts. EA blows its budget on fancy licenses and doesn't bother with much else. PES doesn't have the licenses so it spends on motion cap and other tangible elements. And when you play on PC, the license issue is resolved within days of release. In fact I'm so used to the license mods I often forget PES doesn't come with them.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                PES has to be played on PC to get the best out of it. Every year within a couple of weeks after release several patches are available that recreate the unlicensed teams from logos and kits to player faces just like FIFA. On PC you can mod everything from graphics to gameplay and camera with free patches. PES 2017 with graphic/gameplay/license/camera mods is the best soccer game ever.

What sets PES apart is both the gameplay and the recreation of the players' movements and distinctive styles through motion capturing. In FIFA the main difference between Christian Bale and Sergio Ramos are their images and stats. Otherwise they pretty much move the same generic way on the field. In PES, most players run, dribble and shoot like their real life counterparts. EA blows its budget on fancy licenses and doesn't bother with much else. PES doesn't have the licenses so it spends on motion cap and other tangible elements. And when you play on PC, the license issue is resolved within days of release. In fact I'm so used to the license mods I often forget PES doesn't come with them.
                Which mod do you recommend? I'm so used to playing PES without licenses but I thought this time I'll get whichever is the best mod.

Does it affect anything in the MyClub mode? thanks

Comment

Working...
                X