Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ezzatolahi – suspended for first worldcup game in russia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ezzatolahi – suspended for first worldcup game in russia?

does anyone know the rules. i think yellow cards will be erased after the qualification. but what about red cards?

It's not even the last game it's fine . even if it was the last qualifier game he would still not miss the First World Cup game even if he made the squad.
    That being said what a stupid unprofessional way to get a red carD...

Comment

Gemon konam bastegi daare be tasmime FIFA. Mitonan bishtar az yek baazi Saied raa mahroom konan.

Agar yadeton baashe parsaal yek bazikone Bournemouth 5 BAAZI mahroom shod chon ba mikhhaaye kafshesh zad to sare Zlatan.

Saeid kaare besyaar biherfie kard va shayad 1-2 baazi dar Jaame Jahani raa az dast bede.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

It's okay we have Ali Karimi

Comment

well usually red cards leads to two matchday bans
          that means vs syria and then first game in russia

Comment

Saeed needs to learn and this way he will remember his mistake and be more careful in the future both for his Club and national team. I am not worried if he does not play one or two games.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by bahbah View Post
              well usually red cards leads to two matchday bans
              that means vs syria and then first game in russia
              If I'm not wrong it's only a single game in WC qualifiers but Fifa might decide to ban him for more games because his dumb move

Comment

if you remember Sosha Makani had a clash with koreans at the end of the final qualifier match vs Korea in 2013 and was suspended by Fifa afterwards which meant he would'nt have been able to play the first game in WC had he made the final squad. Similarly I believe if Fifa decides to impose additional penalties Ezatolahi may well miss at least the first match in WC

Comment

This sucks for him more than it does for Team Melli. That being said, he's young and this will be a valuable lesson for him going forward in his footballing career.

Comment

He just showed we can't trust him in the World Cup anyways. IMO we have several better optionss and I believe that any of karimi, cheshmi, and noorafkhan have a chance of starting come World Cup time. Ezzi really lacks composure and the other 3 despite being young are filled with it.

Comment

now we can all fly to tashkent to support uzbeks. it will be a bloody battle

Comment

First Time ever i hope one of our players gets suspended badly! Please FIFA for Gods sake ban this guy for as long as possible. Steppin on someones face with Soccer Spikes is disgusting! Hope he will never ever wear TM Shirt.

Comment

Guys are red card bans carried through to WC?If yes ezza has took himself out of the rooster anyway

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He really screwed himself over, man I can't believe it. If it does get carried through, he will be missing out on a huge experience for him. Carlos had put a lot of trust in him, he showed a lot of potential early on (but has declined a bit the past couple of games), but now he probably wont even make it to the WC. What a shame.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He'll be banned at least 3 games. Bye bye WC Ezza. Stupid guy but this tells me that we have to be careful on the last game not to have anyone banned who is more important

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X