Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ezzatolahi – suspended for first worldcup game in russia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why 3 games?
    It was a matter of the time until he pays for his style of playing, he was getting too many yellow cards lately. He is young and hope he learn from his mistakes.

Edited: Looks like violent act can lead to 3 matches suspensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Why 3 games? It is 2 games ban max.

It was a matter of the time until he pays for his style of playing, he was getting too many yellow cards lately. He is young and hope he learn from his mistakes.
      I think it's normally 1 game in WC qualifiers but since his foul looked intentional he might be suspended for more games ...

Comment

A lot of stupid replies in this thread. He was hit in the face and stuck his cleat out. It wasn't a stomp. He barely made contact with the guy. He'all learn to control his emotions and be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I don't know how CQ can trust him again. Disgraceful behavior in an unimportant game.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
            A lot of stupid replies in this thread. He was hit in the face and stuck his cleat out. It wasn't a stomp. He barely made contact with the guy. He'all learn to control his emotions and be fine.
            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            He was getting lots of yellows lately. Hope he learn from it.

Comment

He's a tough player with a physical presence on the field which we need. Before the red card, he was winning most of the aerial battles and with the larger and more physical teams in the WC, his style of play will be sorely needed. His action was stupid, but, sometimes young physical players do stupid things.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

standing on someones head could be handed more than 2 games ban : (
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He had a really bad game and made a very foolish decision to stick that leg out in frustration... but please do not forget how key he has been in replacing Nekounam. He has been one of our most trusted players throughout this whole qualifying campaign. A lot of people here are overreacting in an almost comical way.

Lets just hope this was just a one off bad game, he learns from his mistake and returns to the form he was showing before. WE NEED HIM NEXT SUMMER.
                  NEDA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    standing on someones head could be handed more than 2 games ban : (
                    LOLLLLLLLLL. Right. Thats what happened. Actually he shot the guy with a gun, drove to his house, stomped on his kids, and then ate all the food in his fridge. I think we should banish him to the phantom zone like they did Zod in the Superman comics.

Some of you guys really need to see an optometrist.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

LOLLLLLLLLL. Right. Thats what happened. Actually he shot the guy with a gun, drove to his house, stomped on his kids, and then ate all the food in his fridge. I think we should banish him to the phantom zone like they did Zod in the Superman comics.

ahh, u still here!

nooo, he didn't do such thing. he kissed and hugged him, poor guy.
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

As I mentioned in the other thread, I might be naive, but I honestly don't think he stepped on the dude on purpose. He is a bit hot headed, but most of the time he gets in the other dude's face. I don't recall him every taking dirty shots at someone.

Comment

If he miss more than two games, he may actually miss the WC, why would coach take a player to the WC who can't play in the first two matches, is waste of spot in the squad!

Comment

I don't think he will be in worldcup at all but no he will Syria game and then the card will be araized

Comment

relllllaax guys....he is only banned for syria and then he is back....World cup is all a fresh start....I dont understand how you guys even think that cards carry to world up opening matches?????? WTF looool its a brand new seeding and a brand new setting....We need Saeed...he is a very good player....he is still young dont forget...CQ will have a talk with him....

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                                As I mentioned in the other thread, I might be naive, but I honestly don't think he stepped on the dude on purpose. He is a bit hot headed, but most of the time he gets in the other dude's face. I don't recall him every taking dirty shots at someone.
                                No he didn't. There too many head to head accident and that was not on purpose. I think he made a penalty which the referee didn't see.

Comment

Working...
                                X