Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ezzatolahi – suspended for first worldcup game in russia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's say he got a 3 match ban, official friendlies would count as matches correct?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
      Let's say he got a 3 match ban, official friendlies would count as matches correct?

No i'm fairly certain friendlies are considered a different level of competition. It carries through the specific level of competition
      (think red card in champions league then playing in club next weekend but being suspended for group round a year later).

He better hope he only misses one WC game. one game we can still add him to the roster but two it becomes really questionable. Need his physicality in that CDM position.

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
        No i'm fairly certain friendlies are considered a different level of competition. It carries through the specific level of competition
        (think red card in champions league then playing in club next weekend but being suspended for group round a year later).

He better hope he only misses one WC game. one game we can still add him to the roster but two it becomes really questionable. Need his physicality in that CDM position.
        Thanks. I agree completely, I also think people need to cut him some slack. He's 20 years old and made a bonehead mistake and lost his composure which will cost him. If CQ trust him then we have to support him.

Honestly the people losing their minds over the card need reflect on the fact that he is a 20yr Iranian male. Demographically we are prone to losing our cool and doing stupid irrational things at inopportune times.

Not the end of the world, he'll be back. Nowhere near as bad as the Badavi slapping fiasco or the AK8 ban.

Comment

That bastard Aussie ref shares the blame for his foul ..!
          He got mugged constantly in the first half & twice head butted severely by the dirty hacking SK players & he didn't bother to even blow a whistle, much less to card & calm em down.
          Any more than the usual one game suspension handed, we need to lodge a complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            That bastard Aussie ref shares the blame for his foul ..!
            He got mugged constantly in the first half & twice head butted severely by the dirty hacking SK players & he didn't bother to even blow a whistle, much less to card & calm em down.
            Any more than the usual one game suspension handed, we need to lodge a complaint.

also no yellow for the korean who obviously slapped him across the face during the red card incident.

The ref was so hesitant to call fouls on koreans.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

What is up with Aussie refs mugging us from our games?! Those inbred bastards were giving all the fouls immediately to the South Koreans, but pondered about it when they fouled us. How is this fair?! I'm starting to get sick of refs in this confederation!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                also no yellow for the korean who obviously slapped him across the face during the red card incident.

The ref was so hesitant to call fouls on koreans.
                The ref was shit. He was probably afraid that they would ship off across the border to Pyongyang if he did anything to upset the South Korean team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  What is up with Aussie refs mugging us from our games?! Those inbred bastards were giving all the fouls immediately to the South Koreans, but pondered about it when they fouled us. How is this fair?! I'm starting to get sick of refs in this confederation!
                  They are still butt hurt about 1997. Don't believe me? According to sources cited on Wikipedia, the ref today is 39 years old. That would be put him at the age of 19 years when Iran crushed their dream in 1997. Hell look how much we remember that game, I'm sure it is still a painful memory for them.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    They are still butt hurt about 1997. Don't believe me? According to sources cited on Wikipedia, the ref today is 39 years old. That would be put him at the age of 19 years when Iran crushed their dream in 1997. Hell look how much we remember that game, I'm sure it is still a painful memory for them.
                    I mean ok Ezzatolahi gets card fine, what about the Korean that poked him in the eye? Is he forgiven?

Comment

Ezatolahi deserves most of the blame what he did is inexcusable, whether he was frustrated or not doesn't matter. He can't go around and stomp a player's head. But the ref also deserves a little blame as well, he didn't even give the korean player a card for smacking Ezatolahi in the face. Aussie and Arab refs always screw us for different reasons of course.

Comment

When the WC starts , all yellows and reds of the Qalifiying campaign go out of the window or does it ??
                        I sure hope so for Saeed's sake

I all depends on the Ref's report about the red card , right ???

Comment

Don't worry guys. He will only misses next match as the Aussie Ref was well aware why he did it. It was the initial fingering of his eyes before he stamps the Korean. I don't defend his final action but hey it is painful as it is for the Korean. Ezatollahi is a great player and we will have him in the World Cup. Let's not stop judging players on one game basis again! He was great all along. It wasn't his greatest day today but his midfield supremacy in Asia continues. Cheers
                          sigpic
                          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                          IRAN
                          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Well that is great to hear my brother but honestly this was SE's worst game in the WCQ games so far !!!

Comment

He will 100% get more 3 or more games ban. He can kiss WC good bye

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He had a shocker of a game, and his club situation has been a disaster (which we can see what the result has been to his football).

But despite that he is still the most gifted player we have in that position. He is still better than Ali Karimi and Cheshmi, and I like both players but Saied has more attributes which suit him to that role than any other iranian, and he is still young.

He needs to get regular time now, and really push hard in training to get himself sorted for the world cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X