Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ezzatolahi – suspended for first worldcup game in russia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we actually have concrete proof that Ezatolahi is going to miss matches in the WC?

It seems highly unlikely to me that he will. Also since when is it a 2 match ban for a red card?

There are also provisions in the fifa rules that say when going from one phase of a competition to the next if the teams in that competition may not have played the same number of games before that phase, then suspensions can be removed.

Would he not just serve his ban against Syria anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      Do we actually have concrete proof that Ezatolahi is going to miss matches in the WC?

It seems highly unlikely to me that he will. Also since when is it a 2 match ban for a red card?

There are also provisions in the fifa rules that say when going from one phase of a competition to the next if the teams in that competition may not have played the same number of games before that phase, then suspensions can be removed.

Would he not just serve his ban against Syria anyway?
      We can always appeal it too

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
        I'd love to see Teymourian back in the lineup but concerned he's too old. What about in the friendlies experimenting with Montazeri and Hosseini in back and moving Pouraleganji up to replace Ezatollahi?
        I don't knwo what happened to PAG when he went to CHina, but his game is so vakhshi since then. He was fighting with Ibra during Sweden friendly, had a red car against Montenegro. I bet on 100% red card during the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          I don't knwo what happened to PAG when he went to CHina, but his game is so vakhshi since then. He was fighting with Ibra during Sweden friendly, had a red car against Montenegro. I bet on 100% red card during the WC.
          not sure what your talking about. He has been fantastic throughout WC qualifying and played every game without any red cards.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            not sure what your talking about. He has been fantastic throughout WC qualifying and played every game without any red cards.
            Asian oppositions...

Comment

I think that PAG is just the kind of defender that sacrifices himself to stop a goal.

He could easily not do the foul, but we might be scored on instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
              X