Hail To CQ - Hail to Team Melli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hail To CQ - Hail to Team Melli

I, for one, is very thankful and grateful to the incredible coaching and the leadership of CQ and to the brave hearts of the young Iranian players who have made us so proud and so happy.

When I think about the massive support the governments of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, China, Korea provide to the federation in support of NT and yet it was us who qualified 2 games earlier and they are still struggling, makes the work of CQ and NT players even more incredible and with the incredible records that they are creating.

Please join me and write your thanks to CQ and our players in this post. Hope that they will read these notes and learn how much we appreciate them, their talents and skills, and their hard work. Let CQ know that we know he is one of the 10 top coaches in the world and that he is NO 1 in the world for us.

I truly cherish CQ.

He is clearly the best coach we have had. He took a team of relatively poor talents and brought through a new hungry generation. He did this with incredible dedication and passion.

All of Iran's youth know that they must go to Europe to be considered for Team Melli, rather than the Persian Gulf sheikhdoms.

This is putting aside his tactical transformation of Iran...
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
    X