Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First come - First served - Ticket start 16. November (Phase 1 - 14.Sep. - 12.Oct.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    I have a question (may sound retarded, but I've never been to any WCs, so don't know)...

The ticket, when mailed to you, don't actually include your name on it, right ??

The way I see it, main benefit of winning an official ticket is getting a Fan ID and visa free access to Russia and transport among cities with other fans....

but If you're willing to separately apply for a tourist visa and sort out our transportation yourself....you can just buy anyone's ticket (whoever is selling or for whatever reason can't make it) and you can get to the venue.

Is it right or am I missing something ?
    Tickets iwll have names printed on it. in 2006 it was so. i think also for other world Cups.

better you try for tickets. also fan id i think the transportatio will only be free from venue to venue, not "harjah delet bekhad"
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

^ Aye......I'll try again for the lottery, and if unsuccessful again....just go for an individual match in the next first-come-first-serve, whatever it was....just so I can save on the visa application to Russia and go to a match (it's actually cost saving).
      What sucks is, we won't know for another few months....well, the draw is in 2 weeks, so we'll have a better idea of things then.

P.s. the only tickets available now are Korea, Saudi, Denmark, Croatia, Senegal, and Nigeria......

I'm surprised Korea, Denmark and Croatia are still available !

Comment

my bro sent me some info on a WC Tour leaving outa Iran, 15 days, mostly based in Moscow, tickets and travel to russia and to all three wc games and breakfast at the hotel included,
        different categories and between $4500-7000 dollars per person, so about $300+ a day...!! sounds pretty reasonable to me..!!?
        if i can get them to offer somewhat similarly deal with flights directly from USA, i think i'd be more apt to go for that and not worry about finding hotels/flights/wc tickets and other bs..!!??

is there another thread for Tours or such..?? can anyone post any good such deals on this thread please and opinionate what they think of such ....?

Comment

Working...
        X