Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSEPOLIS VS AL HILAL (ACL-SEMI FINAL)(LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PERSEPOLIS VS AL HILAL (ACL-SEMI FINAL)(LIVE REPORT)

ONE TEAM , ONE NATION

TIME IN YOUR COUNTRY
    https://www.horlogeparlante.com/reloj-mundial.html

LINKS: www.rojadirecta.me
    www.fromhot.com
    www.telewebion.com

PERSEPOLIS LINUP: BEIRANVAND-MOHARRAMI-KHALIZADEH-HOSSEINI-MAHINI-RABIEKHAH-MOSALMAN-AHMADZADEH-AMIRI-ALIPOUR-MENSHA

Hopefully Mensha will dictates his worth in both legs against Al Hilal by scoring crucial games.

Alipour has also been in such great form lately, so with this duo up front I am not too concerned regarding Taremi's absence...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Realistically, it is very hard for us to pass Al Hilal in this situation. I thank our coach and all the players for two awesome seasons and a great run on ACL. Our lads played with their heart. As it is a custom in IPL we will be facing the same problem SS did back in 2012/2013. We have good memories to cherish now. If we can pass Al Hilal it will be very interesting too.

Thank you Bache Ha.

Comment

If PP can squeeze out a draw, that will be huge for them going into the 2nd leg.

FYI, they are considered the away team for this match.

Comment

Our home game will actually be more of an away game if in Muscat.

Comment

The PREVIEW

http://www.the-afc.com/afc-champions...matchid/957610

Comment

Fans View from one Persepolis Fan and Al Hilal fan

http://www.the-afc.com/afc-champions...-vs-persepolis

Comment

again, PP are massive underdogs. No Taremi means that they will miss that fear factor, but in its place they have the element of surprise. I think Jalal will be starting if he is recovered from injury, and his presence will be huge to stop the quality al-gooz forwards. Omar Khrbin, Carlos Eduardo, etc are good players. Rabikhah - the unsung hero of his PP team will be very important for dealing with eduardo in particular.

On offense if Alipour and Mensha can be clinical they have the quality to cause a lot of problems. Mensha has been most effective off the bench but now its time to step it up from the start. I also hope moharrami will start bc he has been excellent throughout this season. Ahmadzadeh has also recently been in great form which is strange...

Anwyays, regardless of result, lets all appreciate this PP team, who have relied on a young domestic squad, and have beat teams that have many times their resources. And branko who was being berated here senselessly when they were 2-0 down vs al ahli, has really molded these guys into a tactically sound team, who are ultra fit, and actually play an attractive brand of football based on quick combinations . A breath of fresh air.

Tomorrow all of Iran for PP !

Comment

This is fking bs no Taremi!!! It’s always one story or another :/

Comment

Time and time again, we have doubters who think they know what will happen..

Time and time again, we have fans who think we will lose or win by a big margin..

Time and time again, the so called "fans" will shit on our team in the pre-match thread and after praise our team and pretend as if they "knew we would play well."

Time and time again with these fake fans who only support Persepolis because Persepolis is popular but have little to 0 knowledge and passion about and for our team..

Time and time again, these brain dead typical bipolar fans pretend to be true fans but once we're in the relegation zone they're nowhere to be found..

Please prepare yourself for these individuals who roam around in our forums with their stupidity and pessimism.. They are NOT real fans and never will be. In fact a majority of these assholes usually have the same outlook in their personal lives as well.

Just a friendly reminder.

Comment

we can't lose composure if we give up an early goal. need to stay with the plan. execute what the coach wants and hustle. With Taremi out, who will he sub in for either one of his forwards? do we even have a third forward on the bench? he'll probably pull one out and add a midfielder. maybe he starts with 2 DM (doubtful).

the one thing about Jalal playing tomorrow that worries me is his hamstring acting up and forcing an early sub. that would really suck.

I like to see Alvanzadeh get a some minutes. he has speed and skill. late in the game against tired players.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        again, PP are massive underdogs. No Taremi means that they will miss that fear factor, but in its place they have the element of surprise. I think Jalal will be starting if he is recovered from injury, and his presence will be huge to stop the quality al-gooz forwards. Omar Khrbin, Carlos Eduardo, etc are good players. Rabikhah - the unsung hero of his PP team will be very important for dealing with eduardo in particular.

On offense if Alipour and Mensha can be clinical they have the quality to cause a lot of problems. Mensha has been most effective off the bench but now its time to step it up from the start. I also hope moharrami will start bc he has been excellent throughout this season. Ahmadzadeh has also recently been in great form which is strange...

Anwyays, regardless of result, lets all appreciate this PP team, who have relied on a young domestic squad, and have beat teams that have many times their resources. And branko who was being berated here senselessly when they were 2-0 down vs al ahli, has really molded these guys into a tactically sound team, who are ultra fit, and actually play an attractive brand of football based on quick combinations . A breath of fresh air.

Tomorrow all of Iran for PP !
                        I appreciate your attitude. You're one of my favorite members here because of your optimism. But at the same time you don't deter from the facts and the logistics.

And no, I'm not being biased because we live in the same State I'm being honest.

Comment

We will win 2-0
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

If Jalal Hosseini is good to play for even 45 minutes, it's a plus for Persepolis.

Jalal's consistency as on of Iran's more well rounded centrebacks can help us tomorrow. He will be a threat on set-pieces. Hopefully Hosseini and the Club think clearly and rationally make the right decision if he will be ready or not.

This is a very sensitive game and although we need him on the pitch tomorrow, we will also need this man for the rest of the season and for the World Cup (depending on if he makes the final cut of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              We will win 2-0
                              Inshallah 🙏🏼

If they give their all + a little luck (which comes in handy even if your Barcelona), we can get a satisfying result.

Now the satisfying result could be a win or a draw. But since this is considered as our Away match, a win will be extra satisfying

Comment

Working...
                              X