Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

سرمربی پرتغالی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان نامزد کسب عنوان بهترین سرمربی سال در رده ملی شد.
    http://90tv.ir/news/419701/%DA%A9%DB...85%D9%84%DB%8C

PSYCHOPATH
    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Low will probably win but in all seriousness, it's so much easier for a professional coach to work with the German or the Brazilian national team than with Iran's. Not only because you have to deal with IFF and Iran's government but mostly because you don't need to teach the professional players of Germany and Brazil, the basics of football, the way you have to do with the Iranian players.

Only for that my choice would be CQ (without being biased), let alone fights with IFF and the govermnet for the basic needs of TM!

Goalkeeper? Buffon for sure. But here I'm extremely biased!

Comment

Carlos deserves to be nominated for this award and I wouldn't be surprised if he won it. Damesh garm!

We love you Coach Queiroz!

Comment

Carlos is for sure one of the best coaches of 2017, and if you consider what he had to deal with, and the lack of support, he should easily be the winner. His results also are outstanding too.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

For the amount of handicaps CQ has to overcome in coaching TM, he absolutely deserves to win. I genuinely don't think any of those coaches would have achieved CQ's results with TM had they been in charge of TM.

Comment

By whom is he being nominated for best coach in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                By whom is he being nominated for best coach in the world?
                IFFHS (International Federation of Football History & Stats) organization

Comment

if iran can go to second round i think he will win it, low is a excellent coach but germany has excellent roots and infurstructure and should not be compare to iran at all. what CQ has dont for iran is next to miracle, he should win it, if we do well in the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    if iran can go to second round i think he will win it, low is a excellent coach but germany has excellent roots and infurstructure and should not be compare to iran at all. what CQ has dont for iran is next to miracle, he should win it, if we do well in the world cup
                    I think CQ will be considered if Iran make it to the 2nd round, but it's ambitious to say he'll win it. I think he has a high chance of winning it of Iran make it to the quarterfinals.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      I think CQ will be considered if Iran make it to the 2nd round, but it's ambitious to say he'll win it. I think he has a high chance of winning it of Iran make it to the quarterfinals.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      you right but always they give to winners, iran has to do miracle to win it

Comment

When will the ceremony take place?

Obviously if it takes place after the World Cup and if we've made it out of the group stage, Carlos has a much higher chance of getting the award.

Comment

Iran is expecting 20million dollars if they reach the last 16. it will be so much money that the IFF has never seen anything like it

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            Iran is expecting 20million dollars if they reach the last 16. it will be so much money that the IFF has never seen anything like it
                            The money will go into the pockets of the IFF guys.

Comment

Hasn't Iran yet to receive the 2014 WC money yet due to sanctions?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Hasn't Iran yet to receive the 2014 WC money yet due to sanctions?
                                It's probably spent in Syria.

Comment

Working...
                                X