This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Hassanzadeh is the worst kind of person in Iranian football.

According to himself, he had a long conversation with CQ before the session and described his relationship with CQ as friendly. LOL, what a liar.
    https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...B1%D9%88%D8%B4
    He's another one of these dudes who just loves the limelight. He wants to be famous.

Comment

I came across this picture from couple of years ago.

Reza Haghighi and Mohammad Ansari. One of them was a NT player and on the rise, the other one a young and rather unknown player

While Ansari made it to the NT, Haghighi completely disappeared from the scene. He played for Padideh until last summer.

Comment

I came across this picture from couple of years ago.

Reza Haghighi and Mohammad Ansari. One of them was a NT player and on the rise, the other one a young and rather unknown player

While Ansari made it to the NT, Haghighi completely disappeared from the scene. He played for Padideh until last summer.
        I remember he really had potential at CDM. Physically imposing, decent on the ball. For a while I thought he could partner saeid, then he really jsut dissapeared

Comment

I almost forgot about that guy.

It just goes to show you that talents go to waste in iran all the time.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ansari also struggles lately, he was bench warmer in last PP match. The issue is we never had any CD as good as Jalal as far as i remember(about the last 30 years), and pretty sad to see this guy never made it to Europe, so the day Jalal retire, it will be really hard to replace him, PAG is not bad, and hope one day Taha replace Jalal.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Ansari also struggles lately, he was bench warmer in last PP match. The issue is we never had any CD as good as Jalal as far as i remember(about the last 30 years), and pretty sad to see this guy never made it to Europe, so the day Jalal retire, it will be really hard to replace him, PAG is not bad, and hope one day Taha replace Jalal.
              He had a slight injury, Branko used him as DM in the 2nd half.

Comment

He had a slight injury, Branko used him as DM in the 2nd half.
                He wasn't that good lately tbh.

Comment

CQ to start a workshop for Iranian coaches

کیروش از مربیان لیگ دعوت کرد!

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال از مربیان لیگ یک و لیگ برتر دعوت کرد تا در ورک شاپ شرکت کنند.

به گزارش "ورزشسه"، یکی از انتقادهایی که در سال های گذشته به کارلوس کی روش مطرح بوده، عدم توجه به نظرات فنی مربیان داخلی است.

کی روش که همیشه این بحث را رد کرده؛ اما برنامه ویژه ای دارد تا در سال منتهی به جام جهانی با مربیان لیگ برتر و لیگ دسته اول همفکری داشته باشد.
                  سرمربی تیم ملی در این خصوص گفت:

«مشورت با مربیان تیم های لیگ برتری بسیار مهم و حائز اهمیت است. در اردوی بعدی مان در ماه آینده یک ورک شاپ را شروع خواهیم کرد. در کنار اردوی تیم ملی برای بازیکنان، یک ورک شاپ با مربیان لیگ برتری یا لیگ یکی هم خواهیم داشت.»

وی افزود: «به خاطر آنکه نه تنها همه مربیان باید اطلاع از کاری که انجام می دهیم داشته باشند؛ بلکه به جز آن باید مرکزی که تاسیس کردیم را توضیح دهیم و بگوییم چه کاری انجام می دهیم. امکانات را معرفی می کنیم تا بگوییم آنها چطور کار انجام دهند.»

Very good decision, wish it was done years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

CQ to start a workshop for Iranian coaches

کیروش از مربیان لیگ دعوت کرد!

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال از مربیان لیگ یک و لیگ برتر دعوت کرد تا در ورک شاپ شرکت کنند.

به گزارش "ورزشسه"، یکی از انتقادهایی که در سال های گذشته به کارلوس کی روش مطرح بوده، عدم توجه به نظرات فنی مربیان داخلی است.

کی روش که همیشه این بحث را رد کرده؛ اما برنامه ویژه ای دارد تا در سال منتهی به جام جهانی با مربیان لیگ برتر و لیگ دسته اول همفکری داشته باشد.
                    سرمربی تیم ملی در این خصوص گفت:

«مشورت با مربیان تیم های لیگ برتری بسیار مهم و حائز اهمیت است. در اردوی بعدی مان در ماه آینده یک ورک شاپ را شروع خواهیم کرد. در کنار اردوی تیم ملی برای بازیکنان، یک ورک شاپ با مربیان لیگ برتری یا لیگ یکی هم خواهیم داشت.»

وی افزود: «به خاطر آنکه نه تنها همه مربیان باید اطلاع از کاری که انجام می دهیم داشته باشند؛ بلکه به جز آن باید مرکزی که تاسیس کردیم را توضیح دهیم و بگوییم چه کاری انجام می دهیم. امکانات را معرفی می کنیم تا بگوییم آنها چطور کار انجام دهند.»

Very good decision, wish it was done years ago.

Man I wish I could go on his workshops

Comment

I like the fact that it's a khareji that has to get things done

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        I like the fact that it's a khareji that has to get things done
                        Professionalism is unfortunately not part of akhond culture

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Very good points made from the videos from CQ. I liked his approach for the month of December, but it might cause some "Hashieh" as he'll only be focusing on the 38 best players (from his opinion) + 10 standby players, and possibly not any more players with good/great performance after the release of the new list in December. I wonder who those final players 48 would be, because they would be trimmed down to 23 for the WC.

For members who want to create a fantasy list of the 48 players please visit my thread here.

Comment

رباط صلیبی مدافع تیم ملی پاره شد

رباط صلیبی بازیکن سابق تیم های پرسپولیس و استقلال در تمرین تیم ملی پاره شد.

به گزارش" ورزش سه" در آخرین تمرین تیم ملی محمدحسین کنعانی زادگان مدافع تیم سایپا دچار مصدومیت شدید شده است. رضا درویش مدیرعامل سایپا در گفت و گو با خبرگزاری فارس اعلام کرده است که به احتمال فراوان کنعانی زادگان از ناحیه رباط صلیبی دچار مصدومیت شده است. مصدومیت پاره گی رباط صلیبی یک مصدومیت سنگین و جدی در فوتبال است و معمولا بازیکنان به خاطر این مصدومیت حدود شش ماه دور از میادین خواهند بود

Comment

^ Ohh nooo ..

What a horrible time for this to happen to Hossein Kanaani. I feel for him. This sucks.

I wish him a fast recovery..

Comment

Working...
                                X