X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    رباط صلیبی مدافع تیم ملی پاره شد

رباط صلیبی بازیکن سابق تیم های پرسپولیس و استقلال در تمرین تیم ملی پاره شد.

به گزارش" ورزش سه" در آخرین تمرین تیم ملی محمدحسین کنعانی زادگان مدافع تیم سایپا دچار مصدومیت شدید شده است. رضا درویش مدیرعامل سایپا در گفت و گو با خبرگزاری فارس اعلام کرده است که به احتمال فراوان کنعانی زادگان از ناحیه رباط صلیبی دچار مصدومیت شده است. مصدومیت پاره گی رباط صلیبی یک مصدومیت سنگین و جدی در فوتبال است و معمولا بازیکنان به خاطر این مصدومیت حدود شش ماه دور از میادین خواهند بود

For Members who can't read Farsi/Persian, its says according to "Varzeshe 3", Mohammad Hossein Kaanaeizadegan suffered an injury in the last TM training sessions and he will out for approximately for the next 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
      For Members who can't read Farsi/Persian, its says according to "Varzeshe 3", Mohammad Hossein Kaanaeizadegan suffered an injury in the last TM training sessions and he will out for approximately for the next 6 months.
      H

He has denied the report but said he has to be examined further to find out...

Comment

If the statement is true, it means he has ruptured Cruciate ligament. He already had a similar injury last year which took 6-8 months to heal and now he will be out of TM for sure and loses world cup. Kanaani Zadegan as a professional football player doesn't exist anymore. A heavyweight defenders like him with two serious knee injury less than 2 years means short career as football player.

Comment

Time to give Tafazolli a shot now Kaanani is out...I can't think of any other CB at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Time to give Tafazolli a shot now Kaanani is out...I can't think of any other CB at the moment.
            Having issues getting a passport.

Comment

sad to see him injured. Physically he is so imposing.

But we have 4 good CB's, and I doubt anybody can break into that group of 4. PAG, Hosseini, Montazeri, Cheshmi

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

But we have 4 good CB's, and I doubt anybody can break into that group of 4. PAG, Hosseini, Montazeri, Cheshmi
                I disagree with that tbh.

Hosseini: Probably our country's best ever centre back and I'd argue he's still our best centre back. His age will become a problem soon though.

Montazeri: I rate him as one of Iran's top 7 centre backs, very solid. 33 years old isn't too bad so his age isn't a great worry at the moment, it's more his injury problems.

Pouraliganji: Greatly talented. Doing very well for his club and so he should. I am very worried by his positioning and ability to take leadership. Struggled a lot against Syria.

Cheshmi: He's an absolute animal. Still untested though.

Tafazolli is having issues with his passport but I've been told by the guys at Gol Bezan that he's still being considered.

There aren't many other options, Ansari wasn't impressive in his appearances...

Comment

Hosseini is old, Montazeri is injured and injury prone. Cheshmi is risky in CB, he is better in DM. Essentially we have Hosseini and PAG for now and seem desperate. I think we should come up with a plan to test CBs like M. Ansari (PP) and Hossein (SS player) and other possible candidates. Jalal won't be in our team after WC. Both Jalal and Montazeri are in phase out step.

Comment

Taj : after these 2 friedlies in November we will only have 3 more next year and that's it , that's what CQ asked us for.

I though CQ asked for at least 10 friendless by the start of the WC ???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      Taj : after these 2 friedlies in November we will only have 3 more next year and that's it , that's what CQ asked us for.
                      Probs changed his mind, that many friendlies along w/ club competitions puts players at risk of injury. Iran does NOT need that prior to WC... 10 is honestly way too much. 7 is fine tbh

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

that would be 7 friendlies. I think CQ asked for 10-11 yes.

Comment

Ghotham

I clearly remember that CQ asked for 11 friendlies , what he said was 4 on 2017 as we are , and 7 more in 2018 till the start of the WC

After this month there are only 3 official fifa days but I know for a fact that most WC teams play at least 1-2 warm games in from May 15 th thru June 10

Should that not be the case for TM ?

Comment

Just came to my mind that we will be struggling defensively once Hosseini retires. In my opinion the best Iranian CB of history in our football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Just came to my mind that we will be struggling defensively once Hosseini retires. In my opinion the best Iranian CB of history in our football.
                              I think it's really hard to point out any flaws in his or montazeri's game. It's a shame they weren't involved in TM earlier on in their careers the way PAG was.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

that would be 7 friendlies. I think CQ asked for 10-11 yes.
                                i think we can have a few more closer to tm camp in russia, 7 is good also, have to be good friendlies

Comment

Working...
                                X