This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i think we can have a few more closer to tm camp in russia, 7 is good also, have to be good friendlies
    Exactly. I think Taj is discounting the 1-2 friendlies on non fifa days most teams have in the 2 weeks leading up to WC. These matches are sometimes played behind closed doors. Last time we played trinidad and Tobago I think. This team if we play teams like Uzbekistan, Jamaica, Trinidad, Armenia that would be decent bc we would easily win and get confidence up prior to WC, another 180 mins for our starters to get into perfect sync.

If we did get two of those, plus the three Taj mentioned, plus the 4 we have had that would be 9 friendlies and perfectly acceptable. As long as the three friendlies he mentioned are vs strong European teams such As Serbia,Ukraine, Austria, Bosnia

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Exactly. I think Taj is discounting the 1-2 friendlies on non fifa days most teams have in the 2 weeks leading up to WC. These matches are sometimes played behind closed doors. Last time we played trinidad and Tobago I think. This team if we play teams like Uzbekistan, Jamaica, Trinidad, Armenia that would be decent bc we would easily win and get confidence up prior to WC, another 180 mins for our starters to get into perfect sync.

If we did get two of those, plus the three Taj mentioned, plus the 4 we have had that would be 9 friendlies and perfectly acceptable. As long as the three friendlies he mentioned are vs strong European teams such As Serbia,Ukraine, Austria, Bosnia
      with the dec 1st draw, we should plan our friendly base on that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          So basically he will only go to Europe if it's in the top 5 leagues, and if he gets playing time.

Anyways good interview

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            So basically he will only go to Europe if it's in the top 5 leagues, and if he gets playing time.

Anyways good interview
            with the advise of Xavi though..

Comment

I'm very tempted to make a video about "The love of Morteza and Xavi"

"Badesh yekami fekr kardam, goftam Morteza! Chera nemiri behesh begi doosesh dari? Morteza chera nemiri begi ke ashegheshi?"

Comment

PAG: lots of La Liga players love to play in Qatar! Like French says: Mon oeil!!

Comment

In other words PAG won't ever play in Europe. This guy is lost, not even a proven player in top 10 EU leagues since he has been in Qatar all the time and he thinks a La Liga team will pick him up like that! Delusional.

Comment

I predict he will get some kind of offer from Europe. To be voted Player of the month as a CB is very hard to do in any league. Clearly Morteza is on the right track and good for him.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Jokes aside, Morteza is a hardworking and driven CB. He was a part of Iran’s 2009 U-17 World Cup squad. Payam Sadeghian and Kaveh Rezaei we’re both with Morteza. He has his goals and if he wants to wait until a club from one of the 5 top European Leagues knocks on his door then I support him.

I was never, am not, and will never be a fan of the QSL. But when it comes to the coaches, trainers, infrastructure, and top quality foreigners they bring into their league, they’re at least trying.

Comment

well done to him, well yes he defo can make it in the top 5 leagues lets be honest, he's hard working but the only problem he will have in europe is that he will have to get a huge pay cut in order to go there, from a young age the guy has been exposed to a lot of money.. Tianjin, and now Al saad. so we will see. but i really like the guy a lot. in 2 years he will be in Hosseinis standard as CB!
                        Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Comment

Did anyone else noticed that Markar Aghajanian was back?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Did anyone else noticed that Markar Aghajanian was back?
                            Yeah very good to see him back. Wasn't there talk of him taking the under 19s?

Comment

The most "take home" moment from the interview was that Qatar is doing EVERYTHING for success in 5 years.
                              Fucking IFF
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Jalal Hosseini and Andranik Teymourian listed in Sports Illustrated's "The Remaining Active Players With 100 or More International Caps":

Anrdranik Teymourian - 101 caps
                                Jalal Hosseini - 114 CAPS

https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/11/14...ons-retirement

Comment

Working...
                                X