Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should play Gibraltar makes the most sense and economically safe for our thief federation
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/428854/%DA%AF%D...%86%DB%8C-2018
      that is the mentality i hate, even if you face hard teams, you must believe you can go and win, that is why when we played germany in 1998 we lost 2-0 cause we never believe we can beat them thank god cq believe in the players

Comment

Without a doubt Iran got the hardest group

Both espn and fox sports channels are predicting TM to finish last in the group

But I am hopeful that we can create history by beating Morocco and either Spain or Portugal

Comment

Honestly i dont understand why people are in panic.

WC2014 we had Argentina, Bosnia and Nigeria
          and this time we have Portugal, Spain, Marocco.

I think that Nigeria is stronger than Marocco and Bosnia is arround
          the same strenght than Portugal. The only Team that i am afraid of
          is Spain. If they play there tiki taka in topform TM could loose 5-0 against
          them. If i think of Isco, Iniesta, Busquets, Ramos, Assensio, Silva...

We can defenitly progress from our group.

Comment

Morocco has an amazing team. Their case is similar to Iran's because they haven't made a huge fuss on world stage everyone underestimates. Take the time to check out their squad. Their A and B teams are packed with talented players. I think the difficulty of the matches only vary slightly. I would put the difficulty of playing this Moroccan team on the same pedigree as Portugal (Portugal is more talented than Spain in my opinion but they choke and are inconsistent).
            Not saying this to bring down Iran though. I think Iran can stand its ground against both Morocco and Portugal. Both games are winnable. Spain on the other hand is a different story and it would be great if we can get a draw with them (many say their golden generation has ended...but I beg to differ on that based on recent performances).
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

CQ and Taj made up in Russia today. They're not "ghahr" anymore. Good news but what a soap opera.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                CQ and Taj made up in Russia today. They're not "ghahr" anymore. Good news but what a soap opera.
                So we will get good friendlies and did
                Adidas kits? [emoji7][emoji23]

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 3

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  why are we playing uruguay?we are facing two european teams, i get why urugay wanna play us ,because of saudi but what we gona gain by playing them, and if we going to play them it better be thier full strenght team, i dont want to play uruguay B or C team
                  There were a few Portuguese fans on reddit, who described their teams playing style to be very similar to Uruguay.

I think this will be the perfect preparation for the Portugal game.

Comment

I'm just hoping we face a non-WC powerhouse like Netherlands or Italy as a preparation for Portugal and Spain, and Algeria for Morocco.

Other issues other than the final 23 man list is maintaining our top players, so an injury won't hit any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      We should play Gibraltar makes the most sense and economically safe for our thief federation

capital idea, old chap

not only that, geographically too, it's pretty much in the center of all 3 opponents.... more or less.
                      So we get a taste of all of them

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                        I'm just hoping we face a non-WC powerhouse like Netherlands or Italy as a preparation for Portugal and Spain, and Algeria for Morocco.
                        Other issues other than the final 23 man list is maintaining our top players, so an injury won't hit any of them.
                        Italy and Netherland dont play anything like Portugal and Spain. Different style. Best is to play friendlies vs Spanish league and Portuguese league teams.
                        (Adesorian wisdom).
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          Italy and Netherland dont play anything like Portugal and Spain. Different style. Best is to play friendlies vs Spanish league and Portuguese league teams.
                          (Adesorian wisdom).
                          My reasoning goes beyond the Adesorian style of thinking (wisdom). We need a powerhouse that can force us into pressure. Italy and the Netherlands are the two that are actually missing from the World Cup next year, therefore they got nothing to lose and could give us what we want. If we play other teams that are in the World Cup, they could do many things. A few examples could be that they could expose us and use their new found knowledge against us or they could injure our players deliberately. I for one know that we can accomplish advancing from the group stage, but please use your Adesorian wisdom and tell me if I am wrong.

On a side note, we can always play against club teams on non-fifa dates, which is why we should use this to our advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                            My reasoning goes beyond the Adesorian style of thinking (wisdom). We need a powerhouse that can force us into pressure. Italy and the Netherlands are the two that are actually missing from the World Cup next year, therefore they got nothing to lose and could give us what we want. If we play other teams that are in the World Cup, they could do many things. A few examples could be that they could expose us and use their new found knowledge against us or they could injure our players deliberately. I for one know that we can accomplish advancing from the group stage, but please use your Adesorian wisdom and tell me if I am wrong.
                            On a side note, we can always play against club teams on non-fifa dates, which is why we should use this to our advantage.
                            There is nothing beyond Adesorian wisdom, except Vafaseyan exposure.
                            Generally, its good to play against strong teams, but I was only referring you specifically saying for preparation vs spain and portugal, where I think other teams such club teams from either countries are more suitable, but if you mean in general to play vs Italy and Netherlands, I dont say no, its great idea.
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Is there any schedule for camps and training or is that what cq is fighting over now
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                Is there any schedule for camps and training or is that what cq is fighting over now
                                There was supposed to be a camp this month but that got cancelled by Querioz. So the next one is in March.

Also I'm an AC Milan fan too........... Better not say much else

Comment

Working...
                                X