This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
    If Nouri as you say is this good he would have multiple job offers by multiple teams now.. He doesn't, which just proves otherwise.
    proves that he is as good as ghotbi ??? Are u being real or joking

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      proves that he is as good as ghotbi ??? Are u being real or joking
      Guys, did you actually think Ghotbi was any good? I was so disappointing in the guy. He wasn't able to qualify Iran in a pretty easy group in 2012 with a fairly decent team....

Comment

Nouri is good, but not experienced enough to take such a huge task.
        To be honest TM is not a place for experimenting.
        We all saw the outcomes of coaches like Daei, Ghotbi or GN. We need someone with vast international experiencence and ready to confront and or function within our incompetent system.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Guys, did you actually think Ghotbi was any good? I was so disappointing in the guy. He wasn't able to qualify Iran in a pretty easy group in 2012 with a fairly decent team....
          To be fair he took over after our qualification was already compromised and we had little hope of beating both north and South Korea away!
          Overall I agree that he wasn't good enough for TM.

Comment

tm need a coach with experience, why do you think italy failed to go to the world cup because thier coach was garbage, it show even big nations need world class coaches is no different for iran

Comment

Ehsan

I disagree with you

I believe that Branko suffered form those problems and divisions back in 2006 and he learnt from them.

Look how disciplined and bee hashiyeh Perspolis has been the last 2 years.

This Branko is much more inteligent and solid than 12 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                Ehsan

I disagree with you

I believe that Branko suffered form those problems and divisions back in 2006 and he learnt from them.

Look how disciplined and bee hashiyeh Perspolis has been the last 2 years.

This Branko is much more inteligent and solid than 12 years ago.

I still don’t want Branco though i prefer a strong and disciplined defense to an open game which Branko’s teams play, where we are likely to comcede and lose all the games against stronger sides.
                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

reality check: We have no rigth back, we have no defensive midfielders except for Saeid who is banned for 1 game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    reality check: We have no rigth back, we have no defensive midfielders except for Saeid who is banned for 1 game.
                    We do, he’s called Ebrahimi. We also have plenty of RBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      We do, he’s called Ebrahimi. We also have plenty of RBs.
                      yes for asia cup we do but we are talking World Cup!

Comment

i am sure CQ will find a way for ezatolahi problem, even though he is pissed he is missing the match, i trust CQ

Comment

IFF had an income of 44b Toman (11m USD) since last year. Where did the money go? We will never know.

http://www.etemaadonline.ir/news/news/149520

Comment

Shoja Khalilzade apologised for his words against CQ

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1481578...¯-ببخشید

Seems like he is hopeful to take part in CQ’s squad.
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

What do you guys think about inviting Teymourian (He will turn 35 next March) to the team especially for the first game where Ezatolahi is suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                                What do you guys think about inviting Teymourian (He will turn 35 next March) to the team especially for the first game where Ezatolahi is suspended?
                                I think he would be a fantastic experienced mentor for the players there, but he could come as a member of traveling staff, not as a player! I think we have too many midfielders and should give other players a chance. Ando has been a legend for us but he’s too old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                                X