X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    How do you explain Shahbazzadeh then?
    He scored against Galatasaray, that was the only proper chance he got and then he was abandoned. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Comment

I hope our players just avoid Turkey. The Greeks have shown to be much more open minded than these Turks who think they are something special.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
        Iranian conspirancy at it´s best. First of all, this has nothing to do with the FA.
        Secondly: Are you seriously saying that they buy our players to place them on the bench?
        None of the players which changed to Turkey showed a solid performance over a very long period (expect M. Khakpour at Van Spor). Some of them even left a very bad impression like taking drugs or leaving after signing an agreement.
        We should stop always seing conspirancy everywhere. Let´s face it: Those players who changed to turkey just have not been good enough at that moment. Point.
        There is no Conspiracy, but Turks have a some sort of disfavor toward Iranians. It is not just one or two players, it is the experience of almost all Iranian players in Turkey. They were not treated well despite showing good quality in other leagues in Europe or Asia.

Comment

good to see the academy of King CQ being used !

Comment

A verbal fight between Oceano Cruz and IFF vice general secretary broke out in front of FIFA officials, who were visiting PEC. Embarrassing to say the least.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...8C%D9%81%D8%A7

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              A verbal fight between Oceano Cruz and IFF vice general secretary broke out in front of FIFA officials, who were visiting PEC. Embarrassing to say the least.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...8C%D9%81%D8%A7
              To be fair, he's right to say Himself or Queiroz should have been notified. I remember when the new FIFA president was visiting and Queiroz wasn't notified.

Comment

Malaysia knocks out Saudi out of AFC u23 championship and qualifies. Pretty sweet and funny

Suck on that Saudi

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                  Malaysia knocks out Saudi out of AFC u23 championship and qualifies. Pretty sweet and funny

Suck on that Saudi

We are not in the situation to make fun of KSA, because of this event.
                  How has the iranian results been...?

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                    We are not in the situation to make fun of KSA, because of this event.
                    How has the iranian results been...?
                    Unfortunately we have a problem of insulting Saudis for losing in competitions we couldn't even qualify in. Like that 8-0ers insult lol.... we couldn't even GET to the 2002 WC

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                      Unfortunately we have a problem of insulting Saudis for losing in competitions we couldn't even qualify in. Like that 8-0ers insult lol.... we couldn't even GET to the 2002 WC
                      Nobody is insulting anybody. It’s called “kor kori”. If he said “f*** them” or something a long those lines that would be an insult. If they did the same it’ll be kor kori too

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Nobody is insulting anybody. It’s called “kor kori”. If he said “f*** them” or something a long those lines that would be an insult. If they did the same it’ll be kor kori too
                        Not sure what kor kori means. If it means banter then fair enough, I'll take it back lol

Comment

Have you seen the U-23 Jordanian Team this competition? They’ve played very well. I won’t be surprised if they make it to the semi-finals or even the final. The same Jordanian team that eliminated us from qualifying.

Comment

Not sure what kor kori means. If it means banter then fair enough, I'll take it back lol
                            Yeah exactly, it means banter. As long as there’s no hate or racism I don’t see why there would be a problem talking smack vs your rival team. They do the same too and it’s fine.

Comment

Have you seen the U-23 Jordanian Team this competition? They’ve played very well. I won’t be surprised if they make it to the semi-finals or even the final. The same Jordanian team that eliminated us from qualifying.
                              That was Oman and they became dead last in their group.
                              Jordan eliminated us from the U19 AC.

Comment

I don't watch footy that often anymore but when I do it's English competitions, Team Melli, and major European/World competitions only. But Jordan is still pretty trash (Palestine is actually ranked higher than them LOL) so I doubt their U23 team will amount to much later on either.

Comment

Working...
                                X