Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what some people don't seem to get. By European football standards, CQ is a decent coach. He could become coach of a midtable team in EPL or w/e and that's about it. Mind you he lost his job as Portugal coach because of bad results. By our standards though he's world class because nobody else would do for us what he did because of garbage IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      A family friend of ours was this physiotherapist and he told us that Ali Karimi really has anger issues and sometimes cant control himself saying things.
      While sometimes Ali Karimi is right and I really like him being anti IRR sometimes in an invisible way, he still says things a lot because of frustration. F.e those navad accusations which were only him being mad at his lost game.
      1/3 of Iranians have anger management issues or other mental problems. Travel to Iran to see people get fired up for small things. Still it does not make Karimi wrong. As I said before Karimi has a fiery character but he has been honest about it and the corruption in football. He is already a legend and people love him. What else does he need? He said from the beginning that He only want to help Sepidroud and he won't continue after this season is over. It is our fan that keep asking him to become a coach. I personally don't think he is a good coach but he can do what Mahdavikia does in football. He has the skills and he can teach those to youngesters.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Is that a lie that CQ hired his own son? Is that a lie that CQ fired all of his Iranian assistants including Javad Nekonam who said good bye after he heard CQ is leaving the team. CQ is not a god. He is a good manager that is all. And please do not put Ali Karimi down before listening to what he may say.
        Which one of the coaches is his godson?
        And if Karimi had such an issue with this, why did he join TM coaching staff in the first place?

Karimi is no better or worse than many of our football in terms of attitude. He's not perfect and he's not a devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Which one of the coaches is his godson?
          I read it on the news. Check them up.
          And if Karimi had such an issue with this, why did he join TM coaching staff in the first place?
          Karimi is no better or worse than many of our football in terms of attitude. He's not perfect and he's not a devil.
          Karimi didn't want to be coach but CQ persuaded him to accompany the team because players liked and respected him. Karimi took 400k dollars from Hedayati and gave to IFF to pay for NT costs. If you recall IFF was broke ass back then. Instead of paying NT players and their expenses (hazineye janebi, kits va padashe jam jahani), IFF took the money and spent it on their own BS charges. That's why Karimi took off. Ask this from NT players and they can confirm this story. Instead of thanking Karimi, Taj and Kafashian took the initiative and attacked Karimi through their media outlet. Karimi didn't answer them and stayed silence to avoid team going through Hashieh during AC 2015. CQ knows this as well. But Karimi had enough of IFF BS and their incompetence to even run a league or defending our rights in AFC. In a burst of anger he opened up.

Karimi is a gallant and patriotic man. He is not a rubber of ... of IR. Karimi and Hejazi stand alone. They are both great men.
          Last edited by PersianLegion; 02-08-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Persianlegion
            What are you talking about my friend ?
            Aghajanian has been in TM for 7 years now , he Has not been fired.
            CQ wants his assistants to grasp the same mentality as him,be educated,back him up with loyalty and be professional
            Namazi,Karimi and Nekounam are far from that and don’t deserve to be part of TM’s coaching staff
            I hate to say this but us iranians myself included have some major issues , one of them is that we are not coachable
            We think we know it all and are very ghoddddd, Stubborn
            Now I do agree that CQ is no God and I myself don’t want him back as TM coach if we loose all our 3 games in the WC but
            He is the best thing that has ever happened to Iranian football, ever and I support him.

Comment

Carlos will NOT coach any other country in ASIA except for Iran. Believe me when I say this. He is too Iranian now. The man cried on national television when he talked about leaving us back in 2015. The only reason Carlos stays and deals with the bullshit is because of the love he has for the Iranian people, the Iranian fans, for Iran, for our culture, because we love and respect him, the high passion for football that exists in Iran, the history of the Persian Empire, his friend Ali from Dubai who calls him Kiros, and etc.

Carlos may sign with any other country on this planet, but I highly doubt he will sign with any country that will end up facing his 2nd home, Iran.
              Last edited by teammelli91; 02-09-2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

The love for Carlos is too strong. I just don’t see him signing with any other Asian team. I’m willing to bet his talks with the Uzbek Football Federation was another tactic to push for another contract. Carlos may want to leave and deservedly so because he’s been away from his family. It’s genuine. But he’s also smart and he has done this in the past. He would have “talks” with other football federations, troll both them and the IFF, make IFF beg him to stay. And honestly it wouldn’t be a smart move to let him go with only 5 months for the supposed new coach to prepare his team for AC 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  That really is the oddest managerial shortlist that will ever be put together, I reckon. Where the hell did Zola come into it?
                  he is better than likes of Gullit, Rikaard, Kluivert and Wilmots, dont you think?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    Carlos will NOT coach any other country in ASIA except for Iran. Believe me when I say this. He is too Iranian now. The man cried on national television when he talked about leaving us back in 2015. The only reason Carlos stays and deals with the bullshit is because of the love he has for the Iranian people, the Iranian fans, for Iran, for our culture, because we love and respect him, the high passion for football that exists in Iran, the history of the Persian Empire, his friend Ali from Dubai who calls him Kiros, and etc.

Carlos may sign with any other country on this planet, but I highly doubt he will sign with any country that will end up facing his 2nd home, Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                      he is better than likes of Gullit, Rikaard, Kluivert and Wilmots, dont you think?
                      Bit off-topic but hasn't he failed miserably at every job he's done? Just very odd to see him mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Ancelotti.

Comment

I never understood why Nekounam suddenly left TM after being assistant of CQ during the beginning of the final WCQ round. In my eyes he added something special to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I never understood why Nekounam suddenly left TM after being assistant of CQ during the beginning of the final WCQ round. In my eyes he added something special to the team.

Financial issues....IFF was unwilling to pay him
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It's like Karimi didnt learn much from his time in Germany.

When you say something that is the truth, but you say it in a bad way, it becomes significantly less impactful

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Financial issues....IFF was unwilling to pay him
                              Not true. It was NEVER an issue with money.
                              every single one of them was ready and willing to work for free.
                              Carlos didn't want them. Period. No explanation.

Watch Ali Karimi's interview from yesterday. He brings up the same question.

Comment

Ali Karimi made some good points about the IFF and their incompetence today, but he also attacked CQ.
                                He said CQ wasn't who he thought he was and he has hired his godson as a TM coach? Which one? Is this even true?

http://90tv.ir/news/439660/%D8%B9%D9...B4%D8%AF%D9%87
                                I watched the entire interview. I didn't see any attack on Carlos. he simply said Carlos wasn't the coach that he thought and he wanted to keep his relationship with him like a Player-coach relationship. nothing more.

even when the reporter wanted to trick karimi into bashing CQ for going to mashhad and doing a promo for some bank, karimi fired back and said there is nothing wrong with that. Ali karimi has a huge beef with IFF, but I didn't see anything from him 'attacking' carlos. even when he is talking about CQ's godson (who apparently has no coaching background), he is criticizing IFF for allowing that. If it is true, then some of the blame is on CQ as well.

IMO, Karimi is no coaching material, but boy do I wish we had more like him in our football.

Comment

Working...
                                X