This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Good job by Khanzadeh. He basically disappeared for 2 seasons, but he knows when to catch form again.
    He is another one that CQ loves his game.

Comment

Took Abdollahzadeh while to find his good shape and with few issues such as military service, etc , but it is good he is invited again

Comment

Besides Hosseini, Gucci and Dejagah, the team is very young now.

Comment

Besides Hosseini, Gucci and Dejagah, the team is very young now.
          H. Mahini turned 31 recently.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            It's ok, with the other Mahini they average 27.5

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Took Abdollahzadeh while to find his good shape and with few issues such as military service, etc , but it is good he is invited again
              Honestly I personally don't see anything special with him. But CQ used to invite him very frequently at one point even if he was just a benchwarmer and never got a cap

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Honestly I personally don't see anything special with him. But CQ used to invite him very frequently at one point even if he was just a benchwarmer and never got a cap
                He has been nothing special for the past 2 seasons. He is improving, but nowhere close to his peak before going To Tractor for Military service.
                At this time he is not at TM level.

Beside Lak , Foulad only good players are Moridi and Badragheh. Moridi has moved back to play DM again and PourMusavi don't know what to do or where to play Badragheh.

Milad Badraghed is 21 year old LMF and DM but Musavi has used him as RW, LW , CD , and DM mostly as back up.

Moridi , Karami , Badragheh , Lak , Janfaza
                Abdollahzadeh , Naseri , Mobali , Jafar , Habibinejad , Ashouri
                Last edited by St_Mark; 09-28-2017, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Happy that Lak is living up to his potential. I remember he was always bashed when he was on Tractor

Comment

Good job by Khanzadeh. He basically disappeared for 2 seasons, but he knows when to catch form again.
                    He's a great player. He flew with Iran to Brazil in 2014.

The only thing I'm worried about is his attitude. I clearly remember him being in an altercation with a Persepolis fan and cursing "k*** nanat!". The fans will say anything out of frustration. Especially PGL fans of Persepolis and Esteghlal. But when they do, the player should just walk away. I want to believe that he lost his temper and it was just a one time mistake. Because that was a bad defeat for us in the ACL 2015.

It's rare to see a player with attitude returning to Team Melli. Because as we all know, Carlos has eyes and ears everywhere when it comes to his players.

Anyways, I wish him the best and hope to see him back in Team Melli soon!
                    Last edited by teammelli91; 09-28-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Just FYI, the "Mahini" listed in the squad above is Danial Mahini, and not Hossein.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                        Just FYI, the "Mahini" listed in the squad above is Danial Mahini, and not Hossein.
                        Both are invited

Comment

Both are invited
                          Nice. Battle of the Mahini's

Comment

Why are both mahini's invited and not sadegh moharrami ???? Doesnt make sense to me, the best RB in the league, and the youngest, not being invited... Especially cinsdering ghafouri wasnt on the list... besides that it is a good list. Great to see gholizadeh in there. If SS werent so shit Ghaedi might have been called up as well. Even in there losing he has been consistently dangerous and creating so many chances ruined by the cf's

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Why are both mahini's invited and not sadegh moharrami ???? Doesnt make sense to me, the best RB in the league, and the youngest, not being invited... Especially cinsdering ghafouri wasnt on the list... besides that it is a good list. Great to see gholizadeh in there. If SS werent so shit Ghaedi might have been called up as well. Even in there losing he has been consistently dangerous and creating so many chances ruined by the cf's
                              Moharrami was pretty bad against Hilal, he had a good rookie year last year, but things are not going that well this season for him. He is still quite young.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Moharrami was pretty bad against Hilal, he had a good rookie year last year, but things are not going that well this season for him. He is still quite young.
                                fair enough but all of PP was vs Hilal. From what I have seen of moharrami this year he has been quite good...

Comment

Working...
                                X