Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggested several times the idea, maybe some members with connexions could suggest this idea too. Why not planning a friendly with Catalonia national team (like the one we had with galicia in 2010)?

- Catalonia plays a friendly every year in december, at the beginning of the winter break (last year they played Tunisia)
    - It will not waste a FIFA date for an other friendly
    - Catalonia has good players but don't look as frightening as Spain (CQ fears to play big teams). We don't plan to play Spain anyways, and I don't think Spain did any retalations to Tunisia, Argentina, Nigeria, etc..
    - We lack quality friendlies and struggle to set bunch of them.

Here is the squad of Catalunya : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalo..._football_team

We can also do like Tunisia last year and play Catalunya AND Basque Country some days after in december : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque..._football_team

What do you think?

Comment

Starting XI:
      Haghighi, Rezaeian, Cheshmi, Pouraliganji, Mohammadi, Ezzatolahi, Hajsafi, Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah, Ghoddos, Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        Starting XL:

Mazaheri, Rezaeian, Cheshmi, Pouraliganji, Mohammadi, Ezzatolahi, Hajsafi, Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos, Torabi, and Azmoun
        Now it is a little better. We should think a good alternative player for JB. He shows signs of decline. I consider Ghodoos as CM and Torabi as LW.

Comment

If I were Berianvand, after the string of bad performances, I would be practicing every moment possible instead of going to an aushora ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            If I were Berianvand, after the string of bad performances, I would be practicing every moment possible instead of going to an aushora ceremony.
            I say we do him a favour and leave him out of the WC squad, then he'll have plenty of time for these things

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Now it is a little better. We should think a good alternative player for JB. He shows signs of decline. I consider Ghodoos as CM and Torabi as LW.
              I'd love seeing Ezatolahi and Ghoddos playing next to each other as our two CM's!! That'd be a perfect fit! Also wanna see Torabi at LW vs Togo... Should probably start Taremi too since hes not gonna get much playing time due to the suspension.

Comment

Vs Togo:

Mazaheri

Rezaeian Cheshmi Hosseini Mahini

Ezzatolahi
                Ghoddos

ARJ Dejagah Torabi

Rezaei

This lineup would honestly be lethal, regardless of not having Milad, Azmoun, Montazari, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  I'd love seeing Ezatolahi and Ghoddos playing next to each other as our two CM's!! That'd be a perfect fit! Also wanna see Torabi at LW vs Togo... Should probably start Taremi too since hes not gonna get much playing time due to the suspension.
                  Saman doesn't play CM if Him and Saeid were to play as our 2 CM it would have to be a 4-4-2 diamond formation where Saeid is the DM and Saman is the AM.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Saman doesn't play CM if Him and Saeid were to play as our 2 CM it would have to be a 4-4-2 diamond formation where Saeid is the DM and Saman is the AM.
                    Idk I personally think hes physical enough to be a CM.. He can be our Iniesta

Comment

no . we cant play somebody who is playing CF for his team and CDM... CAM is his best role, or wing

Comment

We'd be taking away half of his qualities if we put him as CM or CDM. He certainly needs to be an all attacking player.

Comment

After watching today both erendivision matches I have to say, jahanbakhsh continue his bad performance. nothing to see from him, lost in the match.....subbed out...

gucci showed more agile, was unlucky, could score nearly two times, but really unlucky, but showed more agile, run more, worked, played 90 minutes, and deserves a chance. I also see ghoddos behind our striker, or on the left flank. dejagah on the right or center, jahanbakhsh I do not rate his actual performance for first 11...
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

No no. He's an attacker. If you watch him play, he always looks like he's going to score.

Comment

With such a depth i am not even sure if JB should start!! I would go with this:

Dejagah-Ghoddos-Taremi/Kaveh
                              Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                With such a depth i am not even sure if JB should start!! I would go with this:

Dejagah-Ghoddos-Taremi/Kaveh
                                Azmoun
                                also a possiblity. But ghoddos probably at wing and dejagah at CAM

Comment

Working...
                                X