This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    I can’t imagine Ashkan missing out on this World Cup. A clubless Dejagah has proven to be an influential figure on the field for us. I hope he finds a club soon though.
    i agree dejagah will be in russia

Comment

No way Dejagah will miss the WC. Barring an injury, he is a lock for the WC even if clubless.
      I sort of wish he would sign a 6 month deal for a Russian team like Zenit or Spartak to keep match fit and get use to Russian conditions

Comment

I had been looking for this info for months.
        So they finally installed the heating pipes for the training fields at the TM camp.
        66 km of heating.
        Now they have to wait a bit to start laying the base and pitch.
        Looks to be about 1.5 - 2 fields.

Comment

Also CQ cancelled the 3 day, mid-season camp he had planned for PGPL players in December. He wants them (especially the Persepolis players) to rest considering the schedule and delayed games.

This also pretty much means who ever hasn't been invited to TM in then past 6 months, probably won't be in any future camps.

http://90tv.ir/news/427118/%D8%A7%D8...8-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

I didn't realize they needed heating pipes under the pitch. I assume it's to keep the grass from dying/freezing during the winter?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              I didn't realize they needed heating pipes under the pitch. I assume it's to keep the grass from dying/freezing during the winter?
              Yap, exactly.
              They also do some drainage work to make sure the field doesn't flood or retain extra water.

Its finally becoming a standard in Iran but it really helps.
              Its why Azadi had its pitch laid 14 years ago, but it still holds up pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Also CQ cancelled the 3 day, mid-season camp he had planned for PGPL players in December. He wants them (especially the Persepolis players) to rest considering the schedule and delayed games.

This also pretty much means who ever hasn't been invited to TM in then past 6 months, probably won't be in any future camps.

http://90tv.ir/news/427118/%D8%A7%D8...8-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                Which notable players haven't been called up in 6 months??
                Ando comes to mind immediately and surely that will end his WC hopes if he even had any.
                Sosha is another one.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Ando comes to mind immediately and surely that will end his WC hopes if he even had any.
                  Sosha is another one.
                  I think a few people on this forum wanted Tafazzoli...
                  Maybe Alipour and that's all I can think of for now.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Sosha is another one.
                    DARIUSH SHOJAEIAN!!!

Comment

We have a centre back issue. If Hosseini or Montazeri get injured, which isn't out the question. I can't see Cheshmi, Ansari or Kanaani starting. They seem too risky. And about Tafazolli, I feel bad for him, he needs a passport and he doesn't speak a word of farsi. Otherwise, he would be my favourite as the 4th choice. Other mentions like Khaled Shafiei, Majid Hosseini could be options but I'd never call them up over Cheshmi, Ansari or Tafazolli. It would be funny if Queiroz was like F it, I'm bringing Taha Shariati in [emoji23].

Also anyone know what the hell happened with Siamak Kouroshi?

Twitter: arya_allahverdi

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        We have a centre back issue. If Hosseini or Montazeri get injured, which isn't out the question. I can't see Cheshmi, Ansari or Kanaani starting. They seem too risky. And about Tafazolli, I feel bad for him, he needs a passport and he doesn't speak a word of farsi. Otherwise, he would be my favourite as the 4th choice. Other mentions like Khaled Shafiei, Majid Hosseini could be options but I'd never call them up over Cheshmi, Ansari or Tafazolli. It would be funny if Queiroz was like F it, I'm bringing Taha Shariati in [emoji23].

If we bring in Taha Shariati and acutally manages to preform he'll easily go to a very good club

Comment

Last I heard kouroshi went to 2nd division of Qatar
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Last I heard kouroshi went to 2nd division of Qatar
                            I thought his team got promoted?

Comment

Good ole Siamak Kouroshi is enjoying some Qatari paychecks even tho he has not played a single game. Kudos!

Comment

I thought his team got promoted?
                                That could be the case but I’m pretty sure they were a 2nd division team when he signed maybe they got promoted after
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X