Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Togo; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.10.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is injured

Iran 2 Togo 0

Comment

Ghoddos hatrick

Comment

It will be a tough challenge to keep clean sheets in these 2 games without MIMO in the back.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          It will be a tough challenge to keep clean sheets in these 2 games without MIMO in the back.
          Very true. The positive is that we will have to try a replacement for a change. He has made the position all for himself, great but what if he gets injured during or before the World Cup?
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Confirmation from Togolese source regarding Adebayour. He will not accompany the travelling squad to Tehran due to injury:

"Adebayor will remain in Istanbul
            02/10/2017

Adebayor will remain in Istanbul The famous Blue Mosque of Istanbul

It was not that bad. Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor has found his club Istanbul Basaksehir (D1 Turkish) on Sunday. But his short pause after a slight injury does not mean that he will join his teammates of the Sharks on 5 October in Tehran.

Togo must play a friendly against Iran, but its name is not included in the list of players communicated by the Togolese Football Federation (FT)."

http://www.republicoftogo.com/Toutes...era-a-Istanbul

Comment

Floyd Ayite(Fullham, ENG) is also injured and not coming to Tehran!
              https://mtnfootball.com/news/730388/...-of-Togo-squad
              So who are they bringing to Tehran?

There are many Togolese players in Turkey and France. Are any of the following coming to Tehran?

Defenders Djené Dakonam (Getafe, SPA) - Serge Akakpo (Trabzonspor, TUR) - Abdoul-Gafar Mamah (Dacia Chișinău, Moldova)

Midfielders Serge Gakpé (Chievo, ITA) - Ihlas Bebou (Fortuna Düsseldorf, GER) - Prince Segbefia (Göztepe, TUR) - Mathieu Dossevi (Standard Liége, BEL) - Alaixys Romao (Olympiacos, GRE)

Strikers Peniel Mlapa (VfL Bochum, GER) - Jonathan Ayité (Yeni Malatyaspor, TUR) - Razak Boukari (Châteauroux, FRA)

Comment

Anyone know why Dejagah is going to miss this game?

Comment

I wonder if Karim and Alaixys flew to Iran together.

I'm hoping to see Karim get some playing time against Togo. Would like to watch him start.

Comment

I just don't understand it, but why teams ( crappy or not) who agree to play with us always send their crappy B team ??!! Why even bother???

Comment

we should hammer togo, so we get some respect and next time they send thier A teams

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        we should hammer togo, so we get some respect and next time they send thier A teams
                        There won't be a next time if they show disrespect for this match with their B team only.

Comment

For those that don't know. Just imagine that happened to our team. I can see why Adebayor as well as others aren't keen to going to random places for friendlies.

On 8 January 2010, Adebayor was one of the players involved when the Togo national team's bus came under a gunfire attack on the way to the Africa Cup of Nations in Angola. The fatal attack, in which all the players survived but three other people were killed, led to Togo withdrawing from the tournament. Adebayor consequently announced his retirement from international football on 12 April 2010 in a statement which read, "I have weighed up my feelings in the weeks and months since the attack and I am still haunted by the events which I witnessed on that horrible afternoon on the Togo team bus. We were just footballers going to play a football match and represent our country, yet we were attacked by people who wanted to kill us all. It is a moment I will never forget and one I never want to experience again."

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                            For those that don't know. Just imagine that happened to our team. I can see why Adebayor as well as others aren't keen to going to random places for friendlies.
                            Dude, its not because of that. Its because the Togo federation is run by idiots.

They couldn't even procure visas for their team to get to Russia, that's why the venue was changed.

Comment

Since Taremi is suspended, I hope someone else besides Azmoun scores a goal since those are the only 2 players who have scored for TM this year.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Kaveh will be very good choice to try out, one line behind Azmoun

Comment

Working...
                                X