Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Togo; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.10.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real friendly will be against Russia, that will be a fantastic game, and we will field our A team. The first half line up can be considered our C team, and we transitioned into our B team after.

The good:
    - Cheshmi is solid. We have a new CB option with him, especially with tall opponents. What a fantastic player!
    - Karim after having one of the worst performances I have seen scored 2 goals, vital for his confidence
    - Saman showed that he has a lot of potential
    - Ebrahimi with a solid display as CDM, and a great assist
    - Did we have like 7 players make their first cap today? Very happy to see this.

The bad:
    - We have no depth in the LB position, Aghaei didn't do much, and Hajsafi was predictable and weak.
    - Kaveh Rezaei was very poor today, and Gucci showed that he cannot play in the wing.
    - Ezatolahi was careless and constantly fouling.

Overall happy we won, and we tried out many new players, happy to see Saman play for Iran, the friendly served its purpose. Looking forward to the next match
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Imani also has very fast footwork and dribbles, he has a lot of potential (also very happy that he is Ardabili )

Comment

Good win for Iran. Some new players got their debut, and they all played descent. Want to add that it is a shame that some of these Togolese players plays for such descent clubs in EU, while beeing 150 on the fifa ranking. We on the other hand is 25th in fifa ranking, WC ready, our players performs good for their clubs still we dont have a single player in top 4 league. It is in these cases I belive politics has somethkng to say in sports. I am so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
          Good win for Iran. Some new players got their debut, and they all played descent. Want to add that it is a shame that some of these Togolese players plays for such descent clubs in EU, while beeing 150 on the fifa ranking. We on the other hand is 25th in fifa ranking, WC ready, our players performs good for their clubs still we dont have a single player in top 4 league. It is in these cases I belive politics has somethkng to say in sports. I am so sorry.
          Togolese players don't have restrictions about playing Israel or mafia style dealing with clubs owners & managers. They don't have to deal with mafee, hashie, or akhoonds
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

I am watching the Armenia and Poland game now and Armenia's kit is exactly what we wore today. They are identical. Ours miss the names in the back, so perhaps it is temporary.

Last edited by webmaster; 10-05-2017, 10:27 AM.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Good points are mentioned. I am HAPPY that Iran won.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Damn I fell asleep at half time..

Any highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Damn I fell asleep at half time..

Any highlights?
                  looool pasho khabaloo

Comment

Highlights:

http://tamasha.com/v/5423o
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

By the way Iraq is defeating Kenya 2-0 65'

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                        By the way Iraq is defeating Kenya 2-0 65'
                        2:1 now

Comment

Looks like CQ is waiting on the Russia friendly to really try a lineup he likely wants to use at the WC. I think he will play Saman against Russia again and put in front and next to him all the regulars for TM. I really want to see Saman play alongside the TM regulars like Sardar, Ashkan, Jahanbaksh and Taremi.

Comment

can Kiarash make a thread for the Russia game

Comment

Overall noticeables for me:
                              Karim - Needs to lose some weight and work on his stamina again - His goals werent impressive to say he did a good job... Sardar/Gucci and even Taremi are still better
                              Cheshmi - Man has a leadership character. You can see how he talks to other players the entire time. He can become a solid defender next to Jalal if he continue to improve
                              Gucci - Man doesn't get a ball and as always is frustrated at the end of the game lol
                              Ghoddos- He seemed shaky at times but with Jahanbakhsh and Mohammadi and sardar around him he can definitely fit right in - Good Start
                              Kaveh _ Man the guy ran a lot- So happy that he left shitty IPL
                              Lak - He is ok ---I still think Haghighi has a better arm and jump

This was an ok friendly --- Russia and stronger opponents is much more needed for players to be tested -- It doesn't matter if we lose 5-0. The point is for us to find our weeknesses and I hope CQ start arranging more difficult opponents then these crappy teams
                              Kaveh - Hussle Hussle

Comment

Pissed off when the commentator called players like Dejagah, Ghoddos and Ghoochannejhad "do rageh" in the same line as Zandi.

Yes, Zandi was a real "do rageh" since he was half Iranian half German, but the abovementioned players are full blood Iranians, some even born in Iran!

I was born and raised in Iran, but according to this guy I too am a "do rageh" BS!!!!
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X