Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Togo; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.10.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good warm up match and win today considering an experimental squad

Playing Russia in Russia is the reall deal next week , we will know then how much more we need to improve.

Comment

Amin

I agree it is a stupid thing to say since all 3 both thier parents are Iranian.

Comment

I just hope this commentator never gets to comment again! He was awful!

Comment

did Lak become Neuer or what? Everyone here is praising here, saying he deserve the n°1 spot (or not far from it). Ok I don't follow IPL but his best of highlights on youtube show a typical IPL GK, with his typical IPL "kamikaze" style. Maybe he did some good save recently but I guess his mirzapour style will catch him back to a more standard IPL level.

Comment

Wow i just love this attitude man you can definitely see our players are working hard.

http://90tv.ir/video/419296/اختصاصی-...§Ù‡-آزادی

Players who didn’t start against Togo are already training in Azadi after the match. Keep up the hard work boys.
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Pissed off when the commentator called players like Dejagah, Ghoddos and Ghoochannejhad "do rageh" in the same line as Zandi.
              Yes, Zandi was a real "do rageh" since he was half Iranian half German, but the abovementioned players are full blood Iranians, some even born in Iran!
              I was born and raised in Iran, but according to this guy I too am a "do rageh" BS!!!!
              I've complained to so many Iranian newspapers about this but they just don't get it.
              Besides, for them its a point of pride NOT to have Iranian genes :|. Khak too sareshoon.

Comment

karim is just too slow and bulky. he's a good finisher when he wants to be but my god he's so slow. imagine having karim playing in your 6 aside team... SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                  Wow i just love this attitude man you can definitely see our players are working hard.

http://90tv.ir/video/419296/اختصاصی-...§Ù‡-آزادی

Players who didn’t start against Togo are already training in Azadi after the match. Keep up the hard work boys.
                  Love that. This team is gonna be so ready for the world cup. I expect to see a strong line up against Russia on Tuesday.

Comment

I think Karim's first goal was offside... look closely, he was in an offside position when the ball was kicked.
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

How was the match? I just saw the highlight and it was not promising. Karim scored two goals but appeared he was crappy in first half. How was Saman and who was our LB?

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                        I think Karim's first goal was offside... look closely, he was in an offside position when the ball was kicked.
                        I think you should see an optometrist

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          How was the match? I just saw the highlight and it was not promising. Karim scored two goals but appeared he was crappy in first half. How was Saman and who was our LB?
                          The match: quite ok for being a friendly with almost all our reserves.

Saman: He was good and promising. Needs more playing time to gel with the rest of our players. He will most probably become one of our key players.

Karim: The same as you described.

LB: first half, Haji Safi, second half, Aghaei.

Best players IMO: Torabi and Cheshmi (CB).

Worst part of the game: The newly appointed TV commentator. A disaster!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            LB was Hajsafi in the first half and Aghaei, both did not impress. Saman was decent he was directly involved in the first goal with his longshot, you can see his quality he just needs to gain some chemistry with the rest of the game. Overall it was a boring game, but defensively we were very solid and keep in mind that this was a B team who haven't played with each other and many were playing out of position. I expect a much better performance against Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              The match: quite ok for being a friendly with almost all our reserves.

Saman: He was good and promising. Needs more playing time to gel with the rest of our players. He will most probably become one of our key players.

Karim: The same as you described.

LB: first half, Haji Safi, second half, Aghaei.

Best players IMO: Torabi and Cheshmi (CB).

Worst part of the game: The newly appointed TV commentator. A disaster!
                              Khiabani isn't newly apointed Hes been around for as long as chai and nabat have in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                Khiabani isn't newly apointed Hes been around for as long as chai and nabat have in Iran.
                                Khiabani was not the commentator. And this guy is not new, I've heard him before and he is atrocious.

Don't understand why in Iran there is no play by play and color commentator. Always one crappy guy doing both.

Comment

Working...
                                X