Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Togo; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.10.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Khiabani was not the commentator. And this guy is not new, I've heard him before and he is atrocious.

Don't understand why in Iran there is no play by play and color commentator. Always one crappy guy doing both.
    Oh I thought it was khiabani from the highlights and people complaining about him made me pretty sure it was him

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      Oh I thought it was khiabani from the highlights and people complaining about him made me pretty sure it was him
      As I said in another thread.....I'd rather watch 5 games with Khiabani than one more with this guy! Khiabani is like a Brittish professional commentator compared to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
        I think Karim's first goal was offside... look closely, he was in an offside position when the ball was kicked.
        dude I forgot all about you, where are your hilarious threads?? loool
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Khiabani was not the commentator. And this guy is not new, I've heard him before and he is atrocious.

Don't understand why in Iran there is no play by play and color commentator. Always one crappy guy doing both.
          Generally speaking, I believe there are way too many commentators on IRIB channels, and I am talking about Tehran based TV channels. For clubs I can understand rotating between the commentators, however, for TM broadcasts, they should be real selective and choose commentators based on their merit and professionalism, as well as their broad range of knowledge on football and social levels.

Comment

You heard it here first: Tom Petty is alive and is now coaching the Togo national football team!

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
              Hateful? Hardly. Shaojayee very bravely stood up against the regime and not one person stood with him. How is that hateful?
              this is a football forum and you are trolling with off-topic hate speeches.
              there is therapy for it....
              Prescription: 3 weeks break from PFDC!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Kiarash joon, if you see this, can you please make a match thread for the upcoming friendly against Russia? You make the best ones and by now its a tradition! It also feels really weird not seeing the TM - Russia thread this close to the match.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                  Kiarash joon, if you see this, can you please make a match thread for the upcoming friendly against Russia? You make the best ones and by now its a tradition! It also feels really weird not seeing the TM - Russia thread this close to the match.
                  http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...s-(10.10.2017)

Comment

Let's look at the Togo footballers who played this match. There were only a few European-based players!!!

Starting Lineup: Sabirou Bassa-Djeri [GK](Gbikinti Bassar) - Djené Dakonam Ortega (Getafe CF, ESP), Hakim Ouro-Sama (AS Togo-Port Lomé)
                    Sadat Ouro-Akoriko (AmaZulu Durban, RSA), Steve Lawson (Neuchâtel Xamax, SUI) - Ihlas Bebou (Hannover 96, GER),
                    Franco Atchou (Dynamic Togolais Lomé), Lalawele Atakora (Adana Demirspor, TUR), Mathieu Dossevi (FC Metz, FRA) -
                    Peniel Mlapa (Dynamo Dresden, GER), Kodjo Fo Doh Laba (Renaissance Berkane, MAR).

subs:
                    Komlan Agbegniadan (West African Football Academy, GHA), Maklibe Kouloun (Dynamic Togolais Lomé),
                    Guillaume Yenoussi (Dynamic Togolais Lomé), Dove Wome (SuperSport United Pretoria, RSA),
                    Serge Seko (Progresso Sambizanga, ANG).

NOTE: Togo has so many other European based players some of whom are the following and did not play due to Injury or did not get invited for this
                    match.

Emmanuel Adebayor (Istanbul Basaksehir, TUR)
                    Floyd Ayite (Fullham, ENG)
                    Serge Akakpo (Trabzonspor, TUR)
                    Abdoul-Gafar Mamah (Dacia Chisinau, Moldova)
                    Serge Gakpé (Chievo, ITA)
                    Prince Segbefia (Göztepe, TUR)
                    Alaixys Romao (Olympiacos, GRE)
                    Jonathan Ayité (Yeni Malatyaspor, TUR)
                    Razak Boukari (Châteauroux, FRA)

Comment

Working...
                    X