Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racism by Persian Gulf Arabs in Football

Bazikonha va Morabiane azize teame Persepolis,

Az bakhte Persepolis dar moghabele Al Hilal narahat nistam..

Az inke 4-0 bakhtim narahat nistam..

Az inke shekast khordim va shansemoon shayad kamtar bashe baraye residan be final narahat nistam..

Midoonam ke bord va bakht dar football vojood dare, va bacheha talashe khodeshoono kardan.. Dasteshoon dard nakone va khaste nabashin.

Nemikham inja biyam va alaki shekayat bokonam va cherto pert begam..

Man ye Persepolisi hastam che ma 4-0 bebazim, che 10-0.

Man va havadaraye Persepolis (che dar dakhel ya biroon az Iran) az hichi narahat nistim bejoz ye chiz..

Lotfan azizan, lotfan baradaran, ..لطفا, nazarin ye mosht adame bi adab rajebe teamemoon Persepolis, rajebe ostooramoon Ali Daei, ya badtar az hameye inha.. be Iran va Irani tohin bokonam..

4-0 baraye man mohem nist. Kamelan dark mikonam ke rooze khoobe Persepolis nabood. Midoonam ke Mehdi Taremi, Jalal Hosseini, Mohammad Ansari, Kamal Kamyabinia naboodan ke be team komak bokonan. Bad shansi, be ezafeye rooze khoobe Al Hilal ke teame ghaviei hast, ma bakhtim. Ghabool.

Baraye man raftan be final mohem nist. Baraye man defa kardan az teamemoon, az ostooramoon, az Iran va Irani boodanemoon mohem hast.

Baraye bazi dar Oman, yadetoon nare ke che chizhaye zeshti gofte shod.

Agar har kodoom az shoma dar team e Persepolis toonestin in post ra bekhoonin, be bachehaye team ham neshoon bedin lotfan..

Kheili mamnoon az vaghtetoon,
    Ali

Bachehaye PFDC,

Bedoonin ke in thread aslan baraye shookhi nist va harfe dele mane..

Midoonam ke harfe dele bishtare shoma ham hast.

Baraye man Arab, Lor, Kord, Azari, Torkaman, Rashti va va va.. mohem nist!

I don't care nor is my intention to retaliate and disrespect any race, any culture, or any religion. What upsets me is the disrespect towards my country, my Iranian brothers and sisters, our team and our legend.

I don't care if you're Cristiano Ronaldo or Omar Khiribin. There are lines you just do not cross and a few of them crossed that line.

Do you guys remember Zob Ahan players/coaches/trainers show any racism, any disrespect to Saudis or to Sunnis when they defeated and eliminated them in the semi-finals of the 2010 AFC Champions League?

Let that be a reminder to the so called "better" players who think they are more professional than Iranian football. Those who express their hatred and jealousy because deep down they know who's the best in everything football related in Asia.

Comment

Saudis, UAE, Iraqis, Qatar and Syrians are scum. I don't care this is a generalization, this is true.

- Who remembers when UAE club beat Esteghlal, what they did in their dressing room?
      - Who remembers what Syria did when they tied us in Azadi in the dressing room?
      - Who remembers what Syria did when they played us in a rugby game in WCQ?
      - Who remembers when Qatar sabotaged their last WCQ game 4 years ago to Uzbekistan where they lost 6-0 so they thought they could hurt Iran?
      - Who remembers when we went to Iraq and they booed our national anthem yet we beat them with our B team that included Sheys Rezaei?
      - Who remembers what Omar the gooz said to Ali Daei and Iran/PP?
      etc.

We remember so we don't forget.

Comment

I see a caricature of a fearful Ali Daei as Alireza Beiranvand gets a whip from Omar Khiribin..

I read an article where an ex Al Hilal capitain mocks and disrespects Ali Daei. Stating that Persepolis was lucky to beat Al Ahli because the Al Ahli players were fatigued. With 5-6 of the Saudi National Football Team players (such as their Taiseer Al Jassim) and their millionaire foreign players against 10 Persepolis players from minute 11. He says it was only because they were fatigued. Right right..

Let this be a lesson to each and every one of you "professional" ex-football players who THINK you are better than Iranian footballers and Iranian football. We may not invest billions into our football, but our talents have proved to be far superior than yours throughout the years. It is not fiction, it is a fact.

Bedoonin ke ma ba kia tarafim dar Oman. Bedoonin ke agar (if) zood goal avalo bokhoran, inha ba 11 nafar va ba tokhmashoon jeloye darvazashoon defa mikonan.

Bachehaye Persepolis bayad ghabool bokonan ke shanse raftan be final kam hast. Ama bayad beran baraye bord.

Man hichvaght bezoor nagoftam, "Bayad bebarim!!" Ama alan ghazie kamelan yechize digei hast. Persepolis bayad hatman bebare dar Oman.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
          Stating that Persepolis was lucky to beat Al Ahli because the Al Ahli players were fatigued.
          Lamest excuse possible.

We had 6 NT players and most of them played vs Gostaresh in less than 48 hours after the Syria game. Al Ahli didn't even had to play a league game.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
            Bro, thanks for your concern and I am 100% sure that Branko will see this post and all PP players will take notes. Now, they have no choice but to win this upcoming match with more than 4 goals. Thank you again for sharing these important points and motivating our young lads! It is mind bugling how a fan can change everything around.
            You're welcome brother. Thank you for posting your opinion in the thread.

Vaghean khoob mishe agar hata yek nafar az Khanevadeye Persepolis post e mano bekhoone.

Bazi dar Oman beyne dota bashgah nist. Bazi dar Oman baraye nigar dashtane aberoomoon jeloye adamhaei ke be ma tohin kardan hast.
            Last edited by teammelli91; 10-01-2017, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Bacheha, man ye nameh kochooloo neveshtam baraye yeki az adamhaye bi adab ke bezoodi post mikonam dar in thread.

Agar khastin mitoonin copy bokonin va be adamha va tarafdaraye in adamhaye bi adab beferestin.

Man be khodam goftam mosbat basham, saket bashinam va hichi nagam. Tabrik goftam be teameshoon va be havadareshoon baraye bordeshoon.

Ama adam mitoone ta ye modati mosbat bashe. Man nemidoonam shomaha chejoori hastin, ama badaz inke be ma tohin mishe man doost nadaram saket beshinam va javabeshoono nadam. Shooresh dige daroomade.

Dobare mikham begam ke bazi dar Oman bazie do bashgah nist. In bazi kheili mohemtar az raftan be final hast.

Bezoodi man be yeki az in Aghayoon javab midam dar in thread (this thread). Az shoma mikham agar khastin copy bokonin va share bokonin. Mamnoon va dorood bar shoma.

Comment

Dear Saleh Al-Nu'eimeh صالح النعیمه,

I don't not wish to humiliate you more than you have humiliated yourself by your recent comments against Ali Daei and Iranian football.

I do not wish to embarrass you more than your nation's football have embarrassed themselves for the past 8 years in Asian football. I completely understand that it is frustrating for you while reading the rankings and seeing Iran as the true Kings of Asia. I understand that it hurts you inside. It must be very painful for you. I'm sorry.

Allowing yourself to speak against the country who stands at the top of Asia in all senses of the word (Football, Futsal, Beach Football) must be very devastating for you. You must be full of hatred and jealousy towards Iranians and Iranian football.

You must be filled with so much hatred when you attempt to mock and disrespect a legend such as Ali Daei. A legend who has accomplished more in 5 years than you have in your entire footballing career.

I have to be honest and frank with you Sir. It is truly depressing to read an Ex Saudi player such as yourself act tough as though Omar Khiribin is of Saudi decent. Is Khiribin a Saudi? Did Khiribin teach Iranians football?

The last time I checked both Omar Khiribin and Omar Al Somah were Syrian footballers who are a part of your league. But it is alright. You must have lost a few brain cells throughout the years which is the result of aging. It is evident through the professional and classy words you have expressed towards Ali Daei and Iranian football.

Sometimes I too forget where Omar Khiribin and Omar Al Somah are from. I always think they are Saudi football players who perform for the Saudi National Football Team.

But when I think about the 2011 AFC Asian Cup, for some reason it comes back to me that Omar Khiribin and Omar Al Somah are Syrians. They weren't in that squad, but I remember Syria was absolutely flawless in that group. It is fine. The aging process is actually a beautiful thing. We all forget sometimes.

If I were you, I would take some time to reflect and really think before deciding what to say in the media.

Mr. Al-Nu'eimeh, you have not only made a fool of yourself but of Saudi Arabian Football with your words. I am sad for you sir. There is no cure for your hatred and your jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                  You're welcome brother. Thank you for posting your opinion in the thread.

Vaghean khoob mishe agar hata yek nafar az Khanevadeye Persepolis post e mano bekhoone.

Bazi dar Oman beyne dota bashgah nist. Bazi dar Oman baraye nigar dashtane aberoomoon jeloye adamhaei ke be ma tohin kardan hast.
                  Bazi Oman heysiati hast va motmaen bash bacheha baraye bord miran vali na 4-0. Man fekr mikonam ya mosavi mishe ya PP 1-0 mibare. Dar zemn on peyghame man tanz bood. Khoobe ke inghadr tasob dari bara football vali neveshte inja ro fekr nakonam onha bekhonan. dar zemn khodeshon midonan cheghadr in bazi baraye PP fans hasas hast. Moteasefane team to UAE kheili khoob bazi nakard va defa ma az ham pashid. Alan ham ba mahroomiate Kamal va Taremi fekr nemkonam Chance ziadi dashte bashim. Team be final nemirese vali mitoone ba ghoroor va ye bord 1-0 ye kam hefz abero bekone.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Bazi Oman heysiati hast va motmaen bash bacheha baraye bord miran vali na 4-0. Man fekr mikonam ya mosavi mishe ya PP 1-0 mibare. Dar zemn on peyghame man tanz bood. Khoobe ke inghadr tasob dari bara football vali neveshte inja ro fekr nakonam onha bekhonan. dar zemn khodeshon midonan cheghadr in bazi baraye PP fans hasas hast. Moteasefane team to UAE kheili khoob bazi nakard va defa ma az ham pashid. Alan ham ba mahroomiate Kamal va Taremi fekr nemkonam Chance ziadi dashte bashim. Team be final nemirese vali mitoone ba ghoroor va ye bord 1-0 ye kam hefz abero bekone.
                    Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Man fekr mikonam yekami azyateshoon bokonim bad nist. 1-0 ya 2-0 age jelo boodim,berim kenare ha toopo nigar darim ta bekeshan jelo.

Bale, aslan khoob bazi nakardan bekhatere inke defa dasht faghat ba Alipour va Mensha bazi mikard. Hafbakamoon hame khabide boodan. Bejoz 15-20 akhar ke toonestan toopo nigar daran, nimeye aval va 30 daghigheye nimeye dovom bad bazi kardan.

It was supposed to be:

Defense <--> Midfield <--> Forwards

But instead it was:

Defense <--> _____ <--> a few midfielders contributing with the forwards leaving the midfield empty. Pretty much giving too much space to ask Hilal and easily allowing them to push forward.

Comment

If Saudis had the courage they would play in Tehran. All ar ar kardan is meaningless. If AFC was fair it would not allow saudis to buy more than 10% of the seat in bargasht game in Oman. having many oreign players and winning a match means nothing. we shall win hopeully in the next match. Saudis will produce great result in the world cup next year. Three matches more than 15 goals to be scores on them. All this lousy noise they make proves that they are arab irst then moslem. they are murderers. so they can celebarate football but they will lose in syria and Yeman,

Comment

^ Nemikham ghazie siasi bashe.

I don't promote racism or hatred towards any groups. But if they speak badly about my country then I just say the truth.

Midoonam ke in masa'el 100% rabt dare be siasat. Ama behtare ke dar Oman ba tamarkoze bala bacheha bazi bokonan.

Final baram mohem nist, faghat Persepolis hatman bayad bebare dar Oman.

Comment

Inha yadeshoon rafte 8-9 saal reedan dar Asia.

Yadeshoon rafte Zob Ahan va Sepahan chikara ba bashgahashoon nakardan 2010, 2011.

Bad hala ke teameshoon borde bekhodeshoon ejaze midan tohin bokonan.

Comment

PP club needto clean up after own vs. being worried about getting insulted.
                            Taremi pocketed $250k driving in a porsche laughing at millions of hamvatan is a far more serious insult and a big factor in first leg result.
                            Also lets not forget the club cheating in paperwork to backdate his return. Let's clean own act and stop this childish cheatings and overlooks and push for qualified club managers vs petitioning for aberoo etc. This one game coming up is short term stuff which as a cheating club forces PP needs to play by the rules and sadly all of us suffer. I agree with shutting them up with our qualification and capabilities but it doesn't look good.

Fans need to grow up. No one is more perspolisi than Karimi and that's what he's doing, fighting a corrupt unqualified management system and hoping for better management of our resources in football.

Comment

Yadetoon nare..

Comment

Working...
                              X