TM List - October 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamB View Post
    His assist vs Qatar was beautiful. Not all about scoring goals. If that was the case drop the whole team besides azmoun because we don't score much.
    He also had an important and beautiful assist in an away game vs Uzbekistan in wcq 2014 which Khalatbari scored, hadn't it been for that assist we wouldn't have qualified for the world cup. Ansarifard is a quality player and i rate him higher than both Gucci and Rezaei. Iranians fans like to talk alot of trash, Ezatolahi, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun ao also get bashed for being bad or useless players with all the talent they have which shows us the level of football knowledge on this forum, i just don't have a high opinion of Iranian football fans

Comment

TM List - October 2017

Ghoddos is giving me hope for 2nd round contention at the WC.

Just hope CQ learns from his tactical mistakes in 2014 WC, and improves upon them. And we
      NEED to test ourself against 1 top team at least. The players simply don't have the experience against top nations, and we don't want 11 nervous players against a Brazilian side in the WC.

I'm Hyped! [emoji533][emoji1130]

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        World Cup, Think it will be this by CQ:
        -------------------------Haghghi----------------------
        -------------Pouraliganji------Montazeri-------------
        --Ramin-------------------------------Mohammadi--
        -----------------Ezza----Hajsafi----------------------
        --Jahanbaksh--------Ghoddos----------Taremi------
        ---------------------Azmoun--------------------------
        I am 100% sure he will rotate his line-up base on opponents, when you have a decent depth you can do that, we are not Germany or France or any other World class teams that can manage to play 3 World Cup level matches in 10-12 days and in our last four World Cup appearances we usually went out of the gas in the 3rd match. Except few regulars such as Keeper, Milad, Ezzatollahi(two matches), Pouralinagi, the rest of line-up can actually change base on how we do in first and second match.

Comment

Good points have been raised. I also believe the decision to exclude Masoud is political.

I am glad Masoud is playing outside of Iran to make a living.

There are 40 players. So CQ will choose the best and will have a good back up.

Using Futsal and Beach Soccer, football players must put their heart out to reach the second round.

Team-e Melli represent us, Iranians. We should support and Masoud. I am not a FB member. If you are support him.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I think, considering Shojaei is not invited, Dejagah needs to be there. Ashkan, Jalal and Masoud are the veteran leaders of the team. I do not think any of the three will be in the final world cup list. But you need their leadership in team now

Comment

Ansarifard is an amazing Hold-up player. He is a great false 9 as well. Anyone who doesn't rate him has not watched TM games while focusing purely on him. Try watching only him next time he plays, you'll see his quality.

Comment

Ansarifard is the best supporting striker that we have. He is perfect for that role. He is very very fast, dribbles well, and passes very effectively. He is completely different than a striker like Azmoun and Reza, but he can support those two very well and make them even better. Unfortuantely however, that style of play usually goes unnoticed. But I urge you to watch him next time he is playing, you will be very surprised.

Supporting strikers pull defenders out of their position, whether they have the ball or without it. They clear up space for the other strikers, and sometimes the wingers by doing so. Ansarifard is best at doing this, second behind him would be Taremi. Also, because of his pace, he can also play as a winger too (which Carlos has been using him for).
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This lineup is the best we have
                  Attached Files
                  TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

basically we lack in good goalkeepers (bar Mazaheri) and good solid CB. Other positions we have a beast of a team

Comment

Want to see how Cheshmi plays at centre back alongside Pouraliganji. I think it could be solid partnership. Maybe lacking in some pace.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Want to see how Cheshmi plays at centre back alongside Pouraliganji. I think it could be solid partnership. Maybe lacking in some pace.
                        If Tafazolli were to get called up before the world cup, there is a very good chance we could have the strongest, most intimidating lineup in the whole world.

---------------------GK-----------------------
                        Rezaeian-Tafazolli-Pouraligangi-Mohammadi
                        ------------Cheshmi-Ezatollahi---------------
                        Jahanbakhsh-----Dejagah---------Ghoddos
                        -------------------Azmoun-------------------

We would lack pace in the sweeper area, but that would be a scary square of Cheshmi, Ezatollahi, PAG, and Tafazolli. I don't think we would lose an aerial duel from kickoff with that lineup to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          If Tafazolli were to get called up before the world cup, there is a very good chance we could have the strongest, most intimidating lineup in the whole world.

---------------------GK-----------------------
                          Rezaeian-Tafazolli-Pouraligangi-Mohammadi
                          ------------Cheshmi-Ezatollahi---------------
                          Jahanbakhsh-----Dejagah---------Ghoddos
                          -------------------Azmoun-------------------

We would lack pace in the sweeper area, but that would be a scary square of Cheshmi, Ezatollahi, PAG, and Tafazolli. I don't think we would lose an aerial duel from kickoff with that lineup to be honest.
                          Great line up but I don't see Hajsafi being benched. Tafazolli is needs to play in the Championship. Too much of a risk for Querioz, there certainly is interest there though and he may be considered for November.

Comment

I think Tafazolli is in the longterm plans of CQ and will be given a chance at the 2019 Asian Cup. For Asian opponents he is the perfect defender because he has a very strong physique but starting him against world class opponents is too much of a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                              His assist vs Qatar was beautiful. Not all about scoring goals. If that was the case drop the whole team besides azmoun because we don't score much.
                              So an assist vs Qatar is all we can brag about from our supposed 'striker' in the 7 years he has been in TM?!
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                                So an assist vs Qatar is all we can brag about from our supposed 'striker' in the 7 years he has been in TM?!
                                he doesnt start, but he is a great option to have. Who do you suggest can replace him in a 23 man squad ? I personally believe we have 4 strikers Sardar Gucci Kaveh Karim

.Taremi, ARJ, Ghoddos are all wingers/attacking mids for TM

Comment

Working...
                                X