No announcement yet.

TM List - October 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope both Ghoddos and Rezaei play the full 90 minutes. Also hope Adebayor comes with Togo team

Taremi is banned for 4 month, is he only training with Team Melli or he is allowed to play for national team?

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
      I hope both Ghoddos and Rezaei play the full 90 minutes. Also hope Adebayor comes with Togo team

Taremi is banned for 4 month, is he only training with Team Melli or he is allowed to play for national team?
      Adebayor is supposedly injured so he won't be there.

Taremi is only training. He can't play domestic or international football for 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Adebayor is supposedly injured so he won't be there.

Taremi is only training. He can't play domestic or international football for 4 months.
        IF that is true then he needs to be dropped. If he cant even play for the league & international games in 4 months what is the point of carrying him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          IF that is true then he needs to be dropped. If he cant even play for the league & international games in 4 months what is the point of carrying him now.
          to maintain his chemistry in the squad, see his level ATM after dealing with that whole ordeal. He is still a key player for us. CQ often calls up out form, clubless players to judge their level for himself

Comment

Does anyone know if ghoddos has already joined the team? Or will he be joining them shortly?

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
              Does anyone know if ghoddos has already joined the team? Or will he be joining them shortly?
              Gucci, JB and Ghoddos all joined and trained with TM today.

Comment

Earlier I read on a threat that Iran will be one of the tallest teams in the world cup. I was talking to my friend and he does not believe that to be true. Any sources regarding this? Saw it earlier on one of these threads but dont remember which one!

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                  Earlier I read on a threat that Iran will be one of the tallest teams in the world cup. I was talking to my friend and he does not believe that to be true. Any sources regarding this? Saw it earlier on one of these threads but dont remember which one!
                  I don't know about the tallest, but the average length from one of the last TM lists was 183 cm, so we are certainly in the top 10.
                  The average heigths of the tallest teams in major tournaments is usually arond 185 cm, so I don't think we will be the tallest next year.

WC 2006, Serbia: 185.1 cm
                  EC 2008, Croatia 184.9 cm
                  WC 2010, Serbia 186 cm
                  EC 2012, Sweden 184.7 cm
                  WC 2014, Germany 185.3 cm
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

The fact that we have 4 GKs in camp means a shakeup is coming in that position. The Syrian and the Al-Hilal game was a wakeup call that our GK spot is our weakest position and that's concerning since the GK position is the most important.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      The fact that we have 4 GKs in camp means a shakeup is coming in that position. The Syrian and the Al-Hilal game was a wakeup call that our GK spot is our weakest position and that's concerning since the GK position is the most important.
                      We had 4 GKs several times during these last 2 years

Comment

this friendlies we must play ghodos see how he fit in the team, and also test kaveh , we should not worry about our fifa ranking we should see this as preperation for world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          We had 4 GKs several times during these last 2 years
                          yes, but I still think we'll see some changes. I bet he tries some other GK for the Togo game and have Beiranvand back in goal against Russia.
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            yes, but I still think we'll see some changes. I bet he tries some other GK for the Togo game and have Beiranvand back in goal against Russia.
                            Each GK gets 45 min in each friendly. So start out with Mazaheri/Lak for Togo then have Beiro/Haghighi for Russia

Comment

^ That's what I was thinking too. It's perfect actually. Have Mazaheri and Lak play against a better opponent than India. After, see how Haghighi and Beiranvand perform against the likes of good Russian players Samedov and Kokorin.

Comment

Russia have invited 7 new players who could be making their debut against South Korea and/or Iran.

So they're testing out new players in their first preparation camp which is smart by them.

We have 3 players (Imani, Abdollahzadeh, and Ghoddos) who might be making their debut today.

Comment

Working...
                                X