Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RESPectfully I disagree

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    Yes but his style of game suited us against weaker teams in wcq but his style would kill us in world cup agaisnt stronger teams. becuase of that its not totally illogical that he is faced out just like heydari was. they both have in common slow tempo weak physic style of game that cannot help iran in WC against stronger teams
    Please rewarch the argentina game. All of our attack was started by masood. He just has a lot of haters. Its a shame otherwise this would have been his 3rd world cup

Comment

I just hope we find a better player than Amiri. He has been on decline for some time. He has not contributed much in the past 10 TM games he has been part of. Not sure what CQ sees in him.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
        What is this soft spot CQ has for Ansarifard? What the hell has he done for us ?!I can't think of one important goal he scored for TM in his whole career. He has had countless caps and has done nothing, yet he still gets invited over and over and over again ?! No one else is curious about this?? we can't even say hes 'young' anymore he is reaching peak football age pretty soon.
        i agree somewhat
        his sig. contribution per minute played must be one of the lowest ever for any TM Player..!!?
        his game has improved immensely since his move to EU but his overall quality is still short of other options available to TM on the frontline..!!

he is a just a good soldier for Carlos, and has done literally Everything he has asked of him in trainings and commitment to TM shirt (including leaving the IPL riches and stardom and working 10times harder for less than half the money in order to make it in EU..!)
        he is not nearly as useless in TM as he used to be either and has adapted to playing more a winger/forward and hustles a lot but i feel you ..... like i said he still aint the Highest Caliber Reserve Striker available to us .... he probably still deserves to be in TM Mix in the run up to Russia ... but
        come WC, i think he should be sacrificed in the traveling list for higher caliber and more useful alternatives such as K. Rezaie, Taremi, Saman, Reza, even the relatively inexperienced Torabi..!! cause these players simply bring much more to the table and very limited WC traveling spots aint no time nor place for mercy inclusions..!!
        ps
        i think Karim's unfortunate club situation this year making it a rather easy decision for CQ to exclude him, as much as he likes him..!! and btw, i feel somewhat the same about Haj Safi in our Midfield .. although we are far more short of higher quality alternatives in that position so his place in the Traveling squad seems to be cemented for now, but wouldnt mind it if CQ limited his minutes played meanwhile and during the WC..!!

Comment

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post
          Please rewarch the argentina game. All of our attack was started by masood. He just has a lot of haters. Its a shame otherwise this would have been his 3rd world cup
          Masoud does have a lot of haters. He's been such a mean person and a lot of people started hating him! What a douche bag! Saying out loud women should enter stadiums in Iran?!! I mean...... that can only come from an a$$hole!

Of course his playing style doesn't suit the taste of many people either. That's even more reason to hate this guy!

But yes, he definitely would get a 3:rd WC. He deserves it too since he was so good against Argentina 4 years ago! Now that I think of it.....both Ali Daei and Nekounam would also get their third WC if they were invited. We should include them in TM too to break the record.

Comment

Working...
          X