Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    Overall noticeables for me:
    Karim - 5- Needs to lose some weight and work on his stamina again - His goals werent impressive to say he did a good job... Sardar/Gucci and even Taremi are still better
    Cheshmi - 8- Man has a leadership character. You can see how he talks to other players the entire time. He can become a solid defender next to Jalal if he continue to improve
    Gucci - 5-an doesn't get a ball and as always is frustrated at the end of the game lol
    Ghoddos-6 He seemed shaky at times but with Jahanbakhsh and Mohammadi and sardar around him he can definitely fit right in - Good Start
    Kaveh _ 7-Man the guy ran a lot- So happy that he left shitty IPL
    Lak -6- He is ok ---I still think Haghighi has a better arm and jump
    This was an ok friendly --- Russia and stronger opponents is much more needed for players to be tested -- It doesn't matter if we lose 5-0. The point is for us to find our weeknesses and I hope CQ start arranging more difficult opponents then these crappy teams
    Kaveh - Hussle Hussle
    I completely disagree regarding Russia. If we lose, by more than one goal it will be devastating. The first major team we are playing and we lose? Looks so bad on Iranian football and shows the world that our World Cup qualification is a fluke. We need to win or tie that game to be taken seriously by the world. 5-0 smh...I'll be incredibly disappointed if it's a loss by more than one goal.

Comment

I see Cheshmi was great at CB, which is nice to hear. I think he's too slow to play in midfield.

How was Kanaani? He has an outstanding physique.

Comment

What else a forward needs to do to show his quality?
        Karim did an excellent Job. His goals might have seemed effortless, but it showed his high football IQ and great positioning/anticipation/opportunism.
        Let's not forget he hasn't played along time for his club and he's not a regular starter for TM, yet he hustled and tried his best.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
          I see Cheshmi was great at CB, which is nice to hear. I think he's too slow to play in midfield.

How was Kanaani? He has an outstanding physique.
          Kanaani was really good too. The reason why Cheshmi is getting more praise is because he looked so calm and experienced on the ball. Kanaani is very quick and has a strong build. Very good options for centre back.

Comment

Lak Lak 2 - Which retard wastes time in the first minute of a friendly game at home?

Ghafouri - 5
            Cheshmi - 7.5
            Kanaani - 6
            Hajsafi - 4

Abdollahzadeh - 5
            Ezzatollahi - 4
            Ghoddos - 7.5

Torabi - 6.5
            Ansarifard - 6
            Rezaei - 5

------------------------------------

Aghaei - 5
            Hosseini - 6
            Ebrahimi - 6.5
            Imani - 6.5
            Amiri - 4
            Gucci - 4

Comment

cant believe ppl thought Rezaei should be our starting striker over Sardar. smh

Comment

So, what will this win do for our FIFA ranking?

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                  So, what will this win do for our FIFA ranking?
                  Thanks for asking the right question

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

The thing that stood out most to me was the angle of passes that Ghoddos finally brought to TM.

He has a habit of being on the wing and back passing to a open man somewhere in the center of the box, and not shooting his cross over the face of goal. Very refreshing to see.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      cant believe ppl thought Rezaei should be our starting striker over Sardar. smh
                      What's wrong with Rezaei? I actually had much lower expectations from him! I was positively surprised by his game today. He was unlucky not scoring a goal but it showed he's in form.

Comment

Not the most entertaining and beautiful match, but a sweet win against an African side. Nonetheless to me personally what matters the most is results. Game plays and beautiful will be forgotten in no time, while results and score lines will stay forever and improve the international respect for your team.

The actual beauty of this win come into play when you realize this pretty much was our second team, heck one may even argue it was our B/C team. Both Ghoddos and Cheshmi really impressed me, especially Cheshmi, the dude is a beast, I think he must be our tallest and most built player? Lak was not really tested much, however in a few threats, she showed some moments of brilliance, positioning and blocking way better than BV.

All in all a respected result and a decent performance. Kudos to CQ our boys. Hope to see them play well and win against Russia as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          What's wrong with Rezaei? I actually had much lower expectations from him! I was positively surprised by his game today. He was unlucky not scoring a goal but it showed he's in form.
                          Couldn't agree more. I wasn't expecting him to impress at all, given this was his first TM appearance. He hustled a lot and provided well. Definitely a good addition. Most probably won't be a starter, but a fantastic back up!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Couldn't agree more. I wasn't expecting him to impress at all, given this was his first TM appearance. He hustled a lot and provided well. Definitely a good addition. Most probably won't be a starter, but a fantastic back up!
                            never said anything bad about him. Jsut simply that it is clear he is not near sardar's level.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                              The thing that stood out most to me was the angle of passes that Ghoddos finally brought to TM.

He has a habit of being on the wing and back passing to a open man somewhere in the center of the box, and not shooting his cross over the face of goal. Very refreshing to see.
                              To me his best feature was his fast thinking. It didn't take a second for him to decide what to do with the ball he'd just received. He'd pass it on directly. Our other players usually take a few seconds before they do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                never said anything bad about him. Jsut simply that it is clear he is not near sardar's level.
                                I never alluded you did my brother I just quoted someone else dittoing him. As far as comparison though, although Sardar is way more deft and greater scorer, however in terms of stamina and hustling Kaveh tops him without a doubt. If you notice Sardar and Ashkan often run out of gas toward the end of tough matches and opponents.

Comment

Working...
                                X