No announcement yet.

Alireza Faghani (Syria vs Austrlia ref)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us do not discuss this. We are not affected.

Forget it.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Faghani waiting 2 years for his revenge on Ben Williams.

Good

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        He missed a penalty before that. Iranians and their conspiracies.
        The only problem is that we only believe in football conspiracies but all others are just stupid to even think about.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

That was a penalty. It may not look like it from far out, but the close up replay confirms it. The Syrian player jumped for the ball and there was contact from the Australian player. He committed a foul so it was a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
            I just watched the highlight:

http://90tv.ir/video/419262/خلاصه-با...سترالیا

Was this really a penalty?
            Why is AFC so stupid. The only reason why Syria got into playoff is because they tied against Iran. Then AFC goes and puts an Iranian ref for their match against Australia. That stupidly to the fullest.
            No, the reason Syria got into the playoffs was that they collected enough points (13) out of their 10 matches. The last tie against Iran, contributed only ONE point.

It is not a good idea to question the integrity of one of Iran's most accomplished referees on the world's stage, because the result did not suit one's taste. I have seen penalties called for less. I have also seen obvious penalties not called. That is the nature of the game, not a reason to accuse Faghani!!!
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

It was not a penalty but I am not going to raise an eyebrow after their crappy referee did to us in AC 2015.

Comment

There are articles about it in the BBC.
                You think they would do the same whenever a ref screws us over?

A**holes.

Comment

it was a cheeky foul, (but a crucial goal-saving foul nonetheless, had he not given him that slight nudge that tall-ass Syrian woulda had a Open header on their goal from 4 yards out..!) most often such fouls go unnoticed, and uncalled..!!
                  unfortunately for the Aussie defender Faghani had a clear view of it and immediately whistled after noticing and pointed to the spot ...!
                  apparently he had missed a Pk call for the Syrian earlier in the game, so thats another reason why he wouldnt have hesitated to point to spot on that instance.

in fact, it was an excellent call and from the 10-15 minutes i watched, he seemed to have good control and command of the match..!!

All in all, i do agree that Choosing Faghani for that game was a questionable decision by the AFC ..... but then again perhaps not, considering it is ArabFC after all..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    There are articles about it in the BBC.
                    You think they would do the same whenever a ref screws us over?

A**holes.
                    link?

Comment

Working...
                    X