King Quieroz just said Iran can be top 10 in world football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persepolis-Esteghlal. Sold out match, 100.000 fans in the stadium and 20.000 more outside. Huge operation in order to assure the organization and security in this day. This match is about the real soul of football. Iran National Team, number one team in Asia, already qualified for the World Cup and more than 3 years with out defeats. This is all about the heart of football. The day the brains of football in Iran (the management) will be able to follow the soul and heart of football in this Nation, Iran will for sure be placed in the top ten football countries in the World.

CQ
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

source?
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I would agree with CQ especially with the youth talent coming in. IFF needs to support our players and provide good camps and facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        source?
        His actual Facebook page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The problem is the task he says that needs to happen in order for us to be top 10 (management and brains in Iran follow the passion) can never happen with this government
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I agree with CQ 100% we can be. some years ago I recall scoring against a team like Scotland was like doing a magical thing or miracle. We can score agianst any team now.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              I would agree with CQ especially with the youth talent coming in. IFF needs to support our players and provide good camps and facilities.
              You are WRONG.

WHY IFF? Why not lazy ass fans?????????????

People, fans, must support sports, not god damn IFF.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Theres no telling how much we would improve if we had a legit youth system, stronger league based on private enterprise/tv rights, investment/copyright legislation to get foreign clubs to invest on academies/shirt sales.

Comment

Queiroz is a world class manager but not a king by any means.

Comment

^ what do you want him to do any more?? he has been a real leader in every aspect..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Fine from now on we shall refer to him as our lord and saviour Jesusroz
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        How is he not? Do our football he is easily a king. His list of accomplishments in TM destroys any other manager by large.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is the only manager in MY humble opinion that has fundamentally changed the dynamics and style of Iranian national team football.

He has inspired professionalism and shown players the proper routes to become successful.

He has taught us/ players everything from attitude, fitness, and proper mentality, and the man never rests.

He is also strict and hard, and the players know what he wants from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

King Q
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

CQ is a legend and we will be telling stories to our children about his heroic deeds for years to come!

Comment

Working...
                              X