Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
    "Nae, thats raly nut da reezun whuy u votad az such ya akhi" ~ Ramin Sadr

Maraz. There's a reason I don't talk to you anymore either, take a hint and don't reply to me
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
      Are you crazy lol. Stop with this nonsense. This kid deserves the chance and you're acting like he is an imbecile in net. Your opinion here is not credible.

Inb4 he lets in one goal in 4 ever TM games and people call him a statue for not diving like a flopping fish for an unstoppable goal. I think people just come in with these preconceived notions, and just want to rag on players they don't like or are jealous of.

The reason I defended Davari so hard when he was playing for TM was that people did this same thing to him before he ever played a minute. They do it with every legionnaire who gets called up, tbh. It's really annoying, and you know that they're already planning to be "right" and come brag here when the player makes their first mistake.

It takes 20 mistakes of Biranvand, Rahmati, etc. before people would start acknowledging they have major defects as GK's. Seems people can judge guys like Abedzadeh and Davari's TM performances without having watched more than 1 game of theirs.

People who are making jokes now, if Abedzadeh turns out to be a good option for TM, come back here and face the ridicule. You deserve it. It's easy to say someone will suck and break them down. Why don't you hope Abedzadeh will be great? It's better for TM, isn't it? You just want him to fail because you are jealous and hasoodi, and that is pathetic and sad.

Comment

Ali Alipour

Except for Casta Rica

they are a very good team

Comment

We're not underdogs ffs (bookmakers have us as favourites to prove it but not massively so), it should be a good challenge. I expect a standard 1-0/2-0 victory.

Comment

Iran 3-1 Panama

Goals:

K. Ansarifard
            S. Ghoddos
            J. Hosseini

Goal:

A. Godoy

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              Inb4 he lets in one goal in 4 ever TM games and people call him a statue for not diving like a flopping fish for an unstoppable goal. I think people just come in with these preconceived notions, and just want to rag on players they don't like or are jealous of.

The reason I defended Davari so hard when he was playing for TM was that people did this same thing to him before he ever played a minute. They do it with every legionnaire who gets called up, tbh. It's really annoying, and you know that they're already planning to be "right" and come brag here when the player makes their first mistake.

It takes 20 mistakes of Biranvand, Rahmati, etc. before people would start acknowledging they have major defects as GK's. Seems people can judge guys like Abedzadeh and Davari's TM performances without having watched more than 1 game of theirs.

People who are making jokes now, if Abedzadeh turns out to be a good option for TM, come back here and face the ridicule. You deserve it. It's easy to say someone will suck and break them down. Why don't you hope Abedzadeh will be great? It's better for TM, isn't it? You just want him to fail because you are jealous and hasoodi, and that is pathetic and sad.
              clearly the member has a personal agenda against young abedzadeh . Best just to leave it.

Comment

Working...
              X