No announcement yet.

A Realistic Look at Our Chances- How to Approach Group B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still 20 days left from tommorw satherday 26 may 2018. I believe this World Cup will be different than 2014. This time we got players like
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Sardar Azmoun and our attacking and defences are very good. I am very proud of CQ and his staff. In last World Cup we did not know how to score but with the 23 man of this World Cup 2018 we have a more attacking team in front.
    I execpt allot from Sardar Azmoun and Alireza Jahanbakhsh "Azmoun called the Messi"

Morocco we can win but we must be aware that they can fight and are very fast team. Morocco has allot of new generation players from Europe, players like Amrabat, Karim El Ahmadi and Ziyech are players to watch out! Special for me this game because my wife is from Morocco and I am for Iran and she is for Morocco. But I still believing that we are going to Win with Iran 2:1

The game against Spain, I think it will be a long game that will be 0:0. If we win Morocco it would mean that in the game agaibst Spain we would play more with confident and play more risks. I compare it with Argentina game of last WC2014. Iran has show in the past that they can play pretty good against strong teams. I am pretty sure that our players like Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Sardar Azmoun would be so useful and Sardar Azmoun playing in this own stadion makes it even more chance for Sardar Azmoun

Against Argentina we almost won and it was Iran was better. We missed the penalty against them and we had several good chances!

Against Portugal. Portugal is not tghat strong anymore only Ronaldo but if we defend with 10 man we will come far and lookimg for a counter-attack. Portugal is not the Portugal we know they almost lost to Egypt and lost to The Netherlands and in Euro 2016 they become 3th in there group with 3 draws! With even 4 points we can go to the last 16 and even if we win 1:0 against Portugal and we have win Morocco it is already enought for the next round.
    All depending on your European based players! And we must not forget to Score as soon

Comment

Morocco iran game will finish 0-0 or 1-1...don't doubt it...Iran will score first and morocco will counter in the second half

Comment

just watching costa rica highlights from last WC. Wow. A team with so few euro based players, not great physiques, not great conditions or financial ability, was able to top a group that is on par with ours almost for difficulty. The only team that is far and away better from our group is spain, but portugal and morocco are definitely on par with england and italy combo in terms of difficulty, maybe less difficult. With the amount of legionairres we have, the chemistry they have, the experience we have from last WC, and the same coach for 8 years, we should be a bit more optimistic.

Comment

the task is very easy. If we beat Morocco, we will have two "final matches" to qualify at least. so we will have the chance to qualify till the last match vs portugal. Even two draw can be enough against spain and portugal, or just one draw vs. portugal, but we have to make sure to score more goals vs. morocco and concede less goals vs. spain to have goal difference on our chance.

Beating morocco means two chances to qualify. Drawing or losing vs. Morocco, depends on the spain and portugal result and if our players can grow and make the mission impossible possible..
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Working...
          X