No announcement yet.

Your Lineup against Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why you guys keep putting Ghouria > Rezaeian and Ebrahimi as a starter. CQ has shown us that his fav. right back is Rezaeian.
    Abedzadeh
    Reazeian- Hosseini- PAG- Mohammadi
    Shojaei- Hajsafi
    Jahanbakhsh- Ghoddos- Ansarifard
    Azmoun

Besides Abedzadeh I think this is a much more logical lineup that CQ would start (as of now).

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      I don't know why you guys keep putting Ghouria > Rezaeian and Ebrahimi as a starter. CQ has shown us that his fav. right back is Rezaeian.
      Abedzadeh
      Shojaei- Hajsafi
      Azmoun

Besides Abedzadeh I think this is a much more logical lineup that CQ would start (as of now).
      Ansarifard on the wing wouldn't work. Shojaei also wouldn't work as a CDM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Ansarifard on the wing wouldn't work. Shojaei also wouldn't work as a CDM.
        both those players have played those positions before. Why wouldn't it? Shojaei has but hmm Ansarifard I can't find what game he played on the wing, maybe i'm mistaken? But I'm sure he can slot there

Comment

both those players have played those positions before. Why wouldn't it? Shojaei has but hmm Ansarifard I can't find what game he played on the wing, maybe i'm mistaken? But I'm sure he can slot there
          Can I call you scud scud scuderia?
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I had a dream we lost to them 3-2. 5 red cards in the game!
            I don't dream about these sorts of things, just seemed like an odd one.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Haha I don't get it!

Comment

Abedzadeh
                Shojaei- Hajsafi
                Azmoun

33 yr old Shojaie out of position at CDM as a starter against world cup level competition? That's a typo, right?

CQ used to start Ghafouri (i.e. Iran-Iraq in '15) a lot before he got injured, he is more physical and a better defender than Ramin and is pretty good at making forward runs, albeit Ramin is a better passer/crosser and more technical. With that said, I don't think Ramin has fully surpassed Vouria on the depth chart yet. Plus wouldn't you rather have Ghafouri match up against someone like Ronaldo over Rezaian?

Comment

AnsariFard played in the wing against Qatar.

Each time he moved Tarmi ran from the other wing as a hidden winger. Then he scored!
                  But I think this time Shojaei will not make it to final lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                    It's way too early to predict the lineup and we'll obviously have a much better idea after a few friendlies and based on who is and isn't healthy as we get closer to match day 1 but if the match was tomorrow:

[ATTACH]17798[/ATTACH]
                    Are you serious Hajsafi left mid Ali Karimi defensive mid and Beiranvand in goalkeeper wow I do not think they are gonna bring Beiranvand to world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun20 View Post
                      Are you serious Hajsafi left mid Ali Karimi defensive mid and Beiranvand in goalkeeper wow I do not think they are gonna bring Beiranvand to world cup
                      Originally posted by Azmoun20 View Post
                      My last post was not good at all but let see if this works
                      Formation 4-1-3-2
                      Goalkeeper Mazaheri
                      Left Back Aghaei
                      Center Backs Khanzadeh Cheshmi
                      Right Back Ghafouri
                      Defensive mid Ebrahimi
                      Right Mid Alipour
                      Attacking mid Shojaei
                      Left Mid Arzani if they can or Gholizadeh
                      Forwards Taremi Azmoun
                      With all due respect man, this was your line up.

Comment

A lot of you guys need to hold it back a bit with "attacking" lineup. Yes, maybe one or two positions can be more attacking but there's no point in playing 6 forwards if we can't get the ball to them. Need some stability in midfield..
                        Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Haha I don't get it!
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scud

Saddam and Iraq fired the Scud B variant toward Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scud

Saddam and Iraq fired the Scud B variant toward Iran.
                            No that is definitely not it. See how I said it.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Wild guess, but does it have anything to do with Scuderia Ferrari...?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Wild guess, but does it have anything to do with Scuderia Ferrari...?
                                No. Think Phil Collins.

Comment

Working...
                                X