Group prediction ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
    Here we go 2006 all over again. Back then everyone said we will beat Mexico and tie Portugal with a more talented team than now.

Iran will finish with 1 or 0 points. We will revisit this thread after the group stages!
    I agree with you that we will likely not qualify but this team is much better than the 2006 team all around.. CQ has this team focused and determined which the 2006 team lacked in

Comment

Here we go 2006 all over again. Back then everyone said we will beat Mexico and tie Portugal with a more talented team than now.
      Iran will finish with 1 or 0 points. We will revisit this thread after the group stages!
      It is possible we beat Morocco and we even can draw Spain did you not see the game of World Cup 2014 against Argentina! We almost win that and the penalty it was our right was denieded and it was Iran all the time attacking! And even we can draw Portugal and even win it, because Portugal and Spain they did not do well at EURO 2016, we keep our hopes. Carlos make a very good team. The 2006 team with respect was not professional as Carlos team.

Comment

1. Spain
        2. Portugal
        3. Iran
        4. Morroco

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
        CITY

Comment

The 2006 may have had more individual talent, but it was not as good a TEAM as the 2018 TM.

Moreover 2006 team had some gaping holes in it, such as Daei, Khatibi, and Mirzapour. The 2018 team does not have any obvious holes, and moreover, it has 2 more or less equal players for every position.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I am not sure what the final ranks will be. But I am pretty sure:

1- Morocco is a good team and will definitely take some points from either Spain or Portugal, or both.

2- Portugal, despite being the reigning European Champion, is nowhere near the quality of their 2006 team. With a bit of luck, Iran may be able to beat them.

3- Spain is a pretty good team. Best Iran can do is hold them off with a tie.

4- Iran has the potential, quality, coaching, and the intangibles to advance. It will not be easy, but more surprising outcomes have happened plenty of times in WC. Once you put on your country's jersey, many of the old equations fall apart.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

1-Iran
              2-Morocco
              3-Portugal
              4-Spain

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                1-Iran
                2-Morocco
                3-Portugal
                4-Spain
                i love your positive attatude, i believe we will become 2nd

Comment

Expectation:
                  Spain
                  Portugal
                  Iran
                  Morocco

Reality:
                  Spain
                  Portugal
                  Morocco
                  Iran

Iran and Morocco will fight for the 3rd place

Comment

I personally think that both portugal and spain are weaker than the argentina we faced which became the finalist in that WC.
                    Spain played full strength against russia and wasnt that impressive.
                    They also werent impressive in the last world cup,
                    I personally think that counterattack works very well against spain, and they are also the shortest team we will play, at an entire 4cm shorter.
                    IMHO portugal will be way harder than spain.
                    Also, lets not forget that portugal was the 3rd places team in its EURO 2016 group and didnt even win a game, they advanced with 3 draws against teams like Hungary, Iceland, and Austria.
                    Lets not overestimate either of these teams, surely they are favored but they arent perfect and drop points against teams weaker than us!

I think it will be :

Portugal
                    Spain
                    Iran
                    Morocco
                    Last edited by KeonKish; 12-04-2017, 08:50 PM.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Inshallah!
                      1. Spain
                      2. Iran
                      3. Morocco
                      4. Portugal

Comment

1.Iran
                        2.Spain
                        3.Portugal
                        4.Morocco