No announcement yet.

Group prediction ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think everyone on this forum should focus on posting productive content. Post pictures, links to videos, links to articles, ideas on strategies and lineups, updates on our players, research on our competitors. It seems like 99% of posts these days are just random guesses about rankings, random guesses about friendlies, and complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
      Totally agree with this prediction. And since CQ played his 1st team against Morocco, he will use team B against Spain. In the last game CQ will take a stab at Ronaldo's scoring abilities by not playing Gk at all...CQ will suprise the world by creating a new position known as Gloved PseuoCAM. Gloved PseudoCAM = Beirnavand and he will make swing shots all game to help assist players without the need for tiki-taka football.
      exactly my thoughts!
      I just hope we win the damn thing with clean sheets all along!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
        1. Iran
        2. Morocco
        3. Portugal
        4. Spain

I hope we can keep clean sheet and win the whole tournament without considing a goal, that would be something.
        This would be absolutely AMAZING. We never know. Shocking scenarios have happened in the past.

Comment

What I think will happen:
          Spain [9]
          Portugal [6]
          Morocco [3]
          Iran [0]

What I know will happen:
          Spain [9]
          Portugal [6]
          Morocco [3]
          Iran [0]

Comment

some iranian have no faith in our team,

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              some iranian have no faith in our team,
              Or some are being realistic and looking at bigger picture , idk how you think we can win against Spain/Portugal but I would like to hear how we can

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Or some are being realistic and looking at bigger picture , idk how you think we can win against Spain/Portugal but I would like to hear how we can
                We can.
                And here is how: Watch Iran Argentina and realize that this team has improved over the last 4 years, plus as the famous saying goes “I saw a sailor and asked him for the time of the day, and he replied: Oh LaLa”
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

If we can do it in futsal we can do it in football

Comment

I think 1. Iran, the other teams will just pull out the tournament out of fear of embarrassment.

Actually we will win the whole thing without playing a game.

Comment

It is time to put Iran on the football map, were we belong.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                        If we can do it in futsal we can do it in football
                        sure, we already proved, U17 WC 4:0 vs. Germany...They should just underestimate us, this will be our biggest asset once more...
                        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

So much god damn pessimism. Yeah the draw was awful to us and we got 2 very good teams. But the ball is round for a reason and the games aren't played on paper. Some of the comments make it seem like we literally have 0% chance of getting results against Spain and Portugal.

Comment

I still remember all the talk from many member here that Argentina will thrash us by 4 or 5 goals. In reality if it had not been for that corrupt ref we may have even defeated them or worse case tied the game.

4 years later and things are still the same.

Comment

Here we go 2006 all over again. Back then everyone said we will beat Mexico and tie Portugal with a more talented team than now.

Iran will finish with 1 or 0 points. We will revisit this thread after the group stages!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                Here we go 2006 all over again. Back then everyone said we will beat Mexico and tie Portugal with a more talented team than now.

Iran will finish with 1 or 0 points. We will revisit this thread after the group stages!
                                all our games are based what we do in the first game

Comment

Working...
                                X