St. Petersburg June 14-17 Party bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Petersburg June 14-17 Party bus

Hey guys what are your thoughts on some parties for Iranian fans in the world famous city of St. Petersburg??
    Iran is playing Morocco there on June 15 and it would be cool to organize an Irooni meet up and march/ride to the stadium. Even without tickets we can meet just to watch the game somewhere and get drunk.
    Anyone got plans of going?

Good idea! sure many Iranian will be there, hope I can be in Saint Petersburg too
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      Hey guys what are your thoughts on some parties for Iranian fans in the world famous city of St. Petersburg??
      Iran is playing Morocco there on June 15 and it would be cool to organize an Irooni meet up and march/ride to the stadium. Even without tickets we can meet just to watch the game somewhere and get drunk.
      Anyone got plans of going?

yevaghti drunk e hooligan nashi hamaro kotak bezani, ekki! aberuyeh maro nabar oonja!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I will not be there! I will watch it free from Home on my 55 inch OLED television with Chelo Kabab. But there will be party if we win. My wife is from Morocco and she saying everytime that we will lose the game but we IRAN will win I am sure.

The fans they will go Russia share photo's with us. I wish I could be there in the stadion.

Comment

Great idea...!
          For time being it seems I’ll be there with my wound-too-tight, non-drinking brother & his son, probably there with a Tour that’s based primarily in Moscow, so a short while in St. Petersburg ..! Im gonna need a getaway from them to get my drink on & hang out with normal party folks. ..! 😁

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Great idea...!
            For time being it seems I’ll be there with my wound-too-tight, non-drinking brother & his son, probably there with a Tour that’s based primarily in Moscow, so a short while in St. Petersburg ..! Im gonna need a getaway from them to get my drink on & hang out with normal party folks. ..! 😁

shoma lotf befarmayeed shomareyeh cellphone e tuno ba PM be aghayeh EKKI befrestid, ishan saat e 12 nesfeh shaab be shoma zang mizanan va kenareh koochyeh baghalitun shoma ra molaghat mifarmyand!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Great idea. We can also watch the other games together as well. Usually in each city there's a fan fest with big screens where everyone goes and watches the games. Pretty fun environment.

Comment

i am most likely going, just waiting for the tour packages from iran and toronto to come out, and see, also if people wanna go, you can go finland then go st.peterburg is cheaper

Comment

Who is seriously going? Lets make posts here

I am still not 100% but wanted to get this thread going for people to meet up.

Best area to get Hotels is in the city center (Nevsky area, around the museums)

Those of you who HAVE been to St. Petersburg actually should post some Advice here and where to stay or go. Is there any Iranian establishments there at all?

Comment

i am most most likely going, just waiting for tour prices to come out

Comment

I will be there.. so get me the best seat or you will be banned!!! I am serious. .... he he he... nakhand!

yeah I will see what I can do as many of you guys might need my language skills.. but I will let you know what I have up my sleeves. :-0
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I’ll be drinking here in the states and watching the games at 11 am lol.

But it’s gonna be worse for our California fans

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                          I will not be there! I will watch it free from Home on my 55 inch OLED television with Chelo Kabab. But there will be party if we win. My wife is from Morocco and she saying everytime that we will lose the game but we IRAN will win I am sure.

The fans they will go Russia share photo's with us. I wish I could be there in the stadion.
                          Shahab jan, we get it - you have a 55 inch OLED Ultra HD 4K Super Smart Flatscreen Lightweight Television and eat Chelo Kebab.

How many times do you have to tell us
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            i am most likely going, just waiting for the tour packages from iran and toronto to come out, and see, also if people wanna go, you can go finland then go st.peterburg is cheaper
                            My brother texted me some Irani tour price list the other day
                            10 day , based outa Moscow, with all required Airfair & hotels including breakfast & transportation
                            All 3 group games I suppose
                            Prices from little less than $4k usd to $7k Per Perso depending on mostly the category of your game ticket ..!??
                            Other details unknown ATM ..! But it’s from Iran , Checking about possibility of flight from US for me ..!,??, my bro & his son will go to Iran pre tournament & come from there ..!
                            Im still checking on other less restricted travel options which tbh is my preference, if the costs don’t spiral outa control & it won’t be too much hassles getting game tickets

Comment

I threw in the towel. Will watch from home. It's just going to cost too much going from US. Flights, CAT 1 ticket for two people is going to be close to $4000. That's not counting lodging, travel costs to different venues and all the other things. Very sad on my decision, but hopefully I can enjoy it via all the pictures/stories you guys post.

Comment

Working...
                              X