Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM final roster for WC2018 Russia.

Hi guys
    There is roughly 7,5 months until our first WC match against Morocco June 15th 2018.
    Who do you think will be in our final roster?
    I think our final roster consisting of 23 men will be:
    Goalkeeper: Beiranvand, Mazaheri, Haghighi
    Defender: S.J. Hosseini, Pouraliganji, Rezaeian, M. Mohammadi, Ghafouri, P. Montazeri (if he is fit)
    Midfielder: Ezzatollahi, Cheshmi, Hajisafi, Ghoddos, Karimi, Jahanbakhsh, Dejageah, Torabi, Abdollahzadeh
    Attacker: Taremi, Azmoun, K. Rezaei, Ansarifard, Gucci.
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Good list, except Cut one of the forwards and add to midfield,considering the style of play will be all defense against the very strong teams in our group. I think that’s what CQ will have to do. Sad part is I think he will cut Gucci.

Comment

GK: Haghighi, Abedzadeh, Beiranvand
      Def: Rezaeian, Ghafouri, Hosseini, PAG, Mohammadi, Montazeri, Cheshmi
      Mid: Ezatollahi, Hajsafi, Karimi, Ebrahimi, JB, Dejagah, Ghoddos, Torabi, Shojaei
      Fwd: Taremi, Azmoun, Rezaei, Ansarifard

Comment

When will we know final list?

Comment

GK : Beiranvand, Haghighi, Mazaheri

DEF : Rezaiean, Ghafouri, Hosseini, Pouraliganji, Montazeri, Cheshmi, Mohammadi

MID : Ezatolahi, Hajsafi, Karimi, Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos, Amiri

FWD : Azmoun, Ansarifard, Taremi, Rezaei, Gucci

Only hard ones : Leaving out shojaei and Torabi. I think this is what CQ would do. I would take Torabi instead of Amiri, and still leave shojaei out.

Standby : Torabi, Shojaei, Ahmadzadeh

Comment

GK: Mazaheri, Beiranvand, Haghighi

Def: Rezaeian, Ghafouri, Hosseini, PAG, Montazeri, Ansari, Mohammadi

Mid: Ezatollahi, Karimi, Hajisafi, Cheshmi, Ghoddos, Dejagah, Masoud

Fwd: Azmoun, Ansarifard, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Rezaei, Torabi

Comment

Hi Mods could we merge this into this thread "Fantasy TM Prediction List for WC'18" as we already have an equivalent one open.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                When will we know final list?
                In May

Comment

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
                  Good list, except Cut one of the forwards and add to midfield,considering the style of play will be all defense against the very strong teams in our group. I think that’s what CQ will have to do. Sad part is I think he will cut Gucci.
                  Actually I think he takes all 5 forwards with him to Russia first of all because right now our most prominent players are the forwards. Secondly when Iran plays 4-3-3 he can use 3 forwards. Of course it should be players that are ready to run their asses of and help in defence when Iran switches from attack to a defensive formation like 4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1.
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
                    why you wanna cut a player with world cup experience, and has scored in world cup,if its based on club form, azmoun has the worse form. also kaveh and karim dont deliver in NT, expecially karim. i think the one which will be cut is between karim and kaveh. gucci can hold the ball well, and is strong, in games like spain he can hold the ball and get freekicks, azmoun is not strong enough

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      why you wanna cut a player with world cup experience, and has scored in world cup,if its based on club form, azmoun has the worse form. also kaveh and karim dont deliver in NT, expecially karim. i think the one which will be cut is between karim and kaveh. gucci can hold the ball well, and is strong, in games like spain he can hold the ball and get freekicks, azmoun is not strong enough
                      Ehsan joon, face it, Azmoun will not be left out. He is our best forward. Kaveh gives us the same pressure and defense that gucci can give us. Kaveh is hot right now and has only gotten spare minutes in a friendly match or two for team melli, so dont write off Kaveh as if he has been playing mutliple matches for us and not doing anything. Karim is showing us daily that he is in his prime. I love gucci but sometimes you need to make sacrifices.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                        Ehsan joon, face it, Azmoun will not be left out. He is our best forward. Kaveh gives us the same pressure and defense that gucci can give us. Kaveh is hot right now and has only gotten spare minutes in a friendly match or two for team melli, so dont write off Kaveh as if he has been playing mutliple matches for us and not doing anything. Karim is showing us daily that he is in his prime. I love gucci but sometimes you need to make sacrifices.
                        you can sacrifise karim, cause gucci has experience, and CQ can decide between karim and kaveh, i would bring a player who has world cup experience. it helps more expecially against teams like portugal and spain, plus he score 20 goals a season, he is not doing well now, we have to remmber something alan shaearer prior to euro 1996, did not score for 2 years but went to the world cup and did well. a player who has experience is needed, cause u cant buy experience and you cant gain experience in world cup that the fact, kaveh and karim dont have world cup experience , hence one of them have to be left out

Comment

Very very pre mature as a lot can happen and will happen between now and May. Just for fun (as of now):

GKs: Mazaheri, Haghighi, Abedzadeh

Defenders: Montazeri, Hosseini, Mohammadi, Pouraliganji, Rezaeian, Cheshmi, Ghafouri

Midfielders: Ezzatolahi, Hajsafi, Shojaei, Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Dejagah, Ebrahimi

Forwards: Ansarifard, Ghoddos, Taremi, Azmoun, Gucci, Rezaie
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Any room for Teymourian? We can use his experience

Comment

Apparently every federation needs to send a list of 35 players 6 months before the World Cup start to be able to register all players. I don't know if there will be any possibility to modify/change the list afterward, maybe only due injury. This was reported by Varzesh 3.

دستور جدید فیفا به تیم های حاضر در جام جهانی

معرفی ۳۵ مسافر احتمالی ایران تا هفته آینده

بنا به تصمیم جدید کمیته برگزار کننده رقابت های جام جهانی، تیم های حاضر در روسیه باید فهرست بازیکنان احتمالی خود را تا هفته آینده معرفی کنند.
                              به گزارش "ورزش سه"، فیفا اخیرا به تیم های صعود کننده به جام جهانی اعلام کرد باید 30 بازیکن به عنوان بازیکنان نهایی حاضر در لیست خود شش ماه قبل از آعاز تورنمنت معرفی کنند تا مراحل رجیستر نام آنها فراهم شود.

کارلوس کی روش از ابتدا به این مسئله انتقاد داشت و تاکید کرد 30 بازیکن کم است و حداقل باید 35 بازیکن در لیست تیم های ملی باشد. با پیگیری های مداوم کی روش و مذاکره با کمیته مربیان و کمیته فنی فیفا، سرانجام موافقت شد تیم ها لیست 35 نفره داشته باشند. از همین رو قرار است هفته آینده کارلوس کی روش لیست نهایی تیم ملی را به فیفا ارسال کند. لیست کی روش از الان تا حدود زیادی مشخص است و بعید به نظر می رسد شاهد سورپرایزی در آن باشیم.

Comment

Working...
                              X