Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Do you guys really think that Shojaie will make the final WC squad

and is he truly good enough at 35 to be there ????
    I'm pretty sure he will make it. It's not only about age. Carlos needs players with international experience, not alone from La-Liga.

Comment

GK: Mazaheri, Haghighi & Abedzadeh

DF: Hosseini, Cheshmi, Montazeri, Mohammadi, Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Pouraliganji

MF: Shojaei, Ezatolahi, Dejagah, Teymourian, Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Ghoddos, Abdollahzadeh

FW: Azmoun, Gucci, Taremi, Rezaei & Ansarifard

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        why you wanna cut a player with world cup experience, and has scored in world cup,if its based on club form, azmoun has the worse form. also kaveh and karim dont deliver in NT, expecially karim. i think the one which will be cut is between karim and kaveh. gucci can hold the ball well, and is strong, in games like spain he can hold the ball and get freekicks, azmoun is not strong enough
        I would not cut him, but CQ will be forced to. I personally would still cut Karim, but I think CQ likes Karim due to his size and strength which will come handy against the strong defensemen like Pepe and Ramos or Pique. If he does take all of them he will use Kaveh as an attacking midfielder who will run his life off in the last 20-30 minutes to put pressure on the opposing team's defenders in order not to allow them to join the attack in case we are ahead and trying to hold on to our lead.

Comment

GK: Mazaheri, Lak, Beiranvand
          DF: Hosseini, Cheshmi, Montazeri, Mohammadi, Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Pouraliganji
          MF: Hajsafi, Ezattollahi, Dejagah, Ebrahimi, Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Ghoddos, Abdollahzadeh, Amiri
          FW: Azmoun, Taremi, Rezaei, Ansarifard

Comment

I think about 90% of all of the rosters posted are the same. Mine also has a slight difference in that I would want to include youth in building for the future. They will take up the spots of players who probably wouldn't get playing time anyway so it won't affect the play on the field.

Goalkeeper Haghighi Beiranvand Mazaheri
            Defender Ghafouri Mohammadi Pouraliganji Cheshmi Rezaeian Pourghaz Beitashour Moharrami
            Midfield Hajsafi Ezatollahi Ghoddos Jahanbakhsh Dejagah Torabi Noorafkan Sarlak
            Forward Azmoun Taremi Ansarifard Ghoochannejad
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

TM final roster for WC2018 Russia.

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              I think about 90% of all of the rosters posted are the same. Mine also has a slight difference in that I would want to include youth in building for the future. They will take up the spots of players who probably wouldn't get playing time anyway so it won't affect the play on the field.

Goalkeeper Haghighi Beiranvand Mazaheri
              Defender Ghafouri Mohammadi Pouraliganji Cheshmi Rezaeian Pourghaz Beitashour Moharrami
              Midfield Hajsafi Ezatollahi Ghoddos Jahanbakhsh Dejagah Torabi Noorafkan Sarlak
              Forward Azmoun Taremi Ansarifard Ghoochannejad
              Interesting no Hosseini, Montazeri or Rezaeian but you have Pourghaz back?

Sarlak won’t get close to TM the way he’s been playing unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Interesting no Hosseini, Montazeri or Rezaeian but you have Pourghaz back?

Sarlak won’t get close to TM the way he’s been playing unfortunately
                Rezaeian is there!
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

With the way Majid Hosseini is playing for Esteghlal, CQ should take him into the consideration also, i mean after Jalal and PAG, the rest are more or less at the same level, but he has been better than Ansari, and not sure Montazeri will be fit enough. So i would take Jalal, Ganji, Cheshmi and Majid Hosseini as CD. He is quite young(21) and played in all NT levels as well.

Comment

GK
                    Beiranvand
                    Mazaheri
                    Lak

DF
                    Rezaeian
                    Pouraliganji
                    Montazeri
                    Mohamadi
                    Ghafouri
                    Hosseini
                    Cheshmi

MF
                    Ezatolahi
                    Ebrahimi
                    Hajsafi
                    Karimi
                    Dejagah
                    Shojaei
                    Torabi

FW
                    Jahanbakhsh
                    Taremi
                    Azmoun
                    Ghoddos
                    Ansarifard
                    Rezaei

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                      GK
                      Beiranvand
                      Mazaheri
                      Lak

DF
                      Rezaeian
                      Pouraliganji
                      Montazeri
                      Mohamadi
                      Ghafouri
                      Hosseini
                      Cheshmi

MF
                      Ezatolahi
                      Ebrahimi
                      Hajsafi
                      Karimi
                      Dejagah
                      Shojaei
                      Torabi

FW
                      Jahanbakhsh
                      Taremi
                      Azmoun
                      Ghoddos
                      Ansarifard
                      Rezaei
                      I would choose as of now the same exact list, with SS gk Hosseini in for Hamed Lak. I think gucci is out of list right now, and with shojaei almost 100% going to AEK, where he will start and be involved in key Europa League games, he must be included as well and rotate with Ashkan at CAM. On standby I would have Gucci, Alipour, Amiri.

Comment

I am pretty sure CQ will take Amiri to WC and he will even play in WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          I am pretty sure CQ will take Amiri to WC and he will even play in WC.
                          I think he will drop Torabi for Amiri.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I think he will drop Torabi for Amiri.
                            Torabi had a very promising start with TM but staying in Iran and Saipa kind of slowed down his progress which is pretty sad.

Comment

CQ is definitely taking Shojaei for his experience, and we need energy-driven forwards like Rezaei, Taremi, and Azmoun which can keep up with the pace of our group matches. Over a 90 minute time, Gucci is unfit for the cut. Ghoddos will be interesting to watch in the WC, and we have a nice core of youth players for CQ to choose from, but need experience as well against the likes of Spain and Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Torabi had a very promising start with TM but staying in Iran and Saipa kind of slowed down his progress which is pretty sad.
                                Agreed. He is still young (23), but wont be considered young for much longer. Ideally should have left iran 2 years ago. His physique for a winger is great, 6 feet tall, but fast, excellent dribbler, good finisher, good long distance shooter, runs his ass off. I really think Panionios could be in the works, and if so, he needs to take the offer and move. He will kill it there and get on the radar of top greek teams, and other good leagues as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X