which forward should be left out of the final squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which forward should be left out of the final squad

we have 4 forward now, gucci, azmoun, karim and kaveh who should be left out. we know azmoun is main choice, hence he will be there, so out of the 3 one should be left out so we can bring a extra midfielder.
    karim
    0%
    kaveh
    0%
    gucci
    0%

The poll is expired.

Gucci.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
      Gucci.
      i respect your opnion but i dont agree with you, and i dont think CQ will leave him out, cause if it was club form, then dejagah should not be in team cause he has no club, and azmoun is not doing well in club

Comment

Ansarifard should be left out.

Comment

I know Karim's club form has been great of late but you need Azmoun as the main striker and you love Gucci for his experience. My guess is its Karim but it could just as easily be Kaveh if Karim keep's scoring at club level

Comment

can't leave out gucci. he's our most experienced forward (including in the world cup) and still in his prime. either scored/was closing to scoring in all 3 world cup matches in 2014. given the level of our competition we'll need an opportunistic goal poacher who can make something of nothing and gucci's the man for the job. It should come down to KR and Ansarifard. If Ansarifard's club form continues, and Gucci's remains mediocre, things will get very interesting. CQ has a tough choice ahead.

Comment

all of them

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                can't leave out gucci. he's our most experienced forward (including in the world cup) and still in his prime. either scored/was closing to scoring in all 3 world cup matches in 2014. given the level of our competition we'll need an opportunistic goal poacher who can make something of nothing and gucci's the man for the job. It should come down to KR and Ansarifard. If Ansarifard's club form continues, and Gucci's remains mediocre, things will get very interesting. CQ has a tough choice ahead.
                i mean if it come down to players being medicore for clubs, azmoun is top of the list, playing 15 min for rubin kazan is bad

Comment

Let's leave out Ansarifard who's in goal scoring as a punishment for doing so well!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Let's leave out Ansarifard who's in goal scoring as a punishment for doing so well!
                    he is not left out because he is scoring, he is left out because he cant perform for TM, he cant perform in big games, i think it come down to kaveh or karim, i just feel karim will be left out

Comment

You and your polls
                      You wore it best, Kim or Kloe?
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

And I love how your poll is not biased at all. Lets put 2 of 3 of most productive members of TM but leave Sardar out who has not scored an entire season.
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                          And I love how your poll is not biased at all. Lets put 2 of 3 of most productive members of TM but leave Sardar out who has not scored an entire season.
                          well i would have putten sardar but reality is CQ will start him, that a fact, he left sardar out 4 years ago, sardar dont score for club, but tm he does score.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            he is not left out because he is scoring, he is left out because he cant perform for TM, he cant perform in big games, i think it come down to kaveh or karim, i just feel karim will be left out
                            I guess when he scored 2 against Togo/made Ghoddos first goal for TM possible was me dreaming or when he pinged that ball for Taremi in WCQ. What have the other 2 done for TM (with all due respect to both players)?

Comment

I highly doubt he leaves out Karim . CQ has had him in like every squad since he became TM coach and Karim is now entering his prime.

Comment

Working...
                              X