This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Olympiakos' ownership is retarded. They had a coach who was fixing the mess that Albanian goat herder made, then they went out and signed some retard journey man named Garcia who hasn't done shit in his career. Now they are behind in the title race and Ehsan isn't even included in their squad.

Fuck them, and I hope Karim and Ehsan leave this mess the first chance they get.
    He is a really bad coach! He was the coach of RedBull Salzburg and was one of the worst coaches ever! So I am not suprised that he is doing sh!t in greece... I just hope our boys can get the attention of this assh0le. Karim need to score more goals...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Olympiakos' ownership is retarded. They had a coach who was fixing the mess that Albanian goat herder made, then they went out and signed some retard journey man named Garcia who hasn't done shit in his career. Now they are behind in the title race and Ehsan isn't even included in their squad.

Fuck them, and I hope Karim and Ehsan leave this mess the first chance they get.
      come on guys, let's not jump to conclusions so fast. This is exactly what people were saying in the beginning of the season when the Albanian coach wasn't playing Ansarifard and look at him now. Ansarifard is having a great season, and Haji Safi will get his chance I'm sure, just give him some time. Even Ansarifard took a while to break into the Olympiacos squad when he first joined. Although, I will admit, their management is pretty stupid for replacing a coach who was getting results for them. You don't need to fix something that isn't broken.

Comment

12.JPG 123.JPG1234.JPG

Was at the game against AEK. Wont say to much but. Karim is loved. I sat beside Ehsan (almost) in the game. He was on the stands.
        Karim is good player. He is so positive guy.
        Fast on the breaks, good first touch. He made more in 20min then the others.

I meat Ehsan and Karim in the player lounge and talk to them in the parkeringspot. They where on the way to the their cars. They where walking behind me, from the stadium to the car. Really down to earth.
        Even after the lose and fight after the game they really took time , and didint leave after the photo before i said thanks and left.

You maybe know but it broke out riot after the game and was total chaos.

I had a chat with my friend who plays in Olympiakos and what I sit with is - they fiered a manager that is legend there and everyone liked. Know one in the team understands why Karim and Marko Marin was on the bench.
        And no one understands why the last coach was sacked. But he said, its like this here. A frogein coach is free, they sign him.

The good thing wih club as I see is: good players, good wage and play in Europe. But hard to devolp in for a player like Ehsan. They had 3 managers in so short time. Its exremly hard as a player to come in. because thing changes much. And its A LOT of presure on the players by the fans.

Comment

Olympiacos and AEK Athens cup quarter-finals match starting in 10 minutes. Ansarifard and Shojaei are in their team's starting line-ups.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            Olympiacos and AEK Athens cup quarter-finals match starting in 10 minutes. Ansarifard and Shojaei are in their team's starting line-ups.

any good link dadash??!?!

Comment

I haven't had a chance to look for a link I've been busy at work. But in about 20 min I'll be free and will start looking. In the meantime if anyone finds something please post!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                I haven't had a chance to look for a link I've been busy at work. But in about 20 min I'll be free and will start looking. In the meantime if anyone finds something please post!

i still havent had luck loool.

Comment

http://foundationsports.com/aeol/?cn-reloaded=1

Comment

Thanks man but it doesn't work for me unfortunately

Comment

thankyou but doesnt work for me too enjoy the game hope its good!

Comment

Olympiacos down 2-0. Cant's see the lineups though, so no idea if Karim is playing.

Comment

i watched 2nd half. aek was much better controlled the game. Masoud was center right midfield. karim basically had no service at all. for first time in 8 years olympiaco wont win the league!

Comment

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...313&ci=54&si=1

Both Karim and Masoud started

Comment

AEK 2-1 Olympiacos
                              It is like watching Saudi league! AEK were on the floor wasting time. The new coach seems clueless. AEK goalkeeper is pulling a Rahmati delaying action movie.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                AEK 2-1 Olympiacos
                                It is like watching Saudi league! AEK were on the floor wasting time. The new coach seems clueless. AEK goalkeeper is pulling a Rahmati delaying action movie.
                                Where did you watch the game?!

Comment

Working...
                                X