Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fore some reason my gut's telling me Olympiacos board of directors has a few racists in it

Comment

I read some figures like 10m euros and clubs like Leverkusen being mentioned regarding Karim and lolled. He'll do well to get an EL side and his fee will be below 2m.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
        Fore some reason my gut's telling me Olympiacos board of directors has a few racists in it
        They're not racists. They only like one color. Green.

Comment

83 mins
          SUBSTITUTION
          Olympiakos 3-1 Burnley

Karim Ansarifard replaces Lazaros Christodoulopoulos. The man coming on is Iranian. You remember him as the man who scored his country's equaliser in injury time against Portugal at this summer's World Cup.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/45276771

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Olympiacos is a mafia club. Last year you had the certain board members pushing their own players over Ansarifard because they were in bed with certain agents.
            for sure, they ain't even good at hiding it!

Comment

The issue with Hajsafi is he is not excellent in any position for European football standard, he is Ok as LB, can get the job done as DM or LW, but so are lots of other players in European leagues.

Comment

Neither of our boys are in the squad tonight! I hope Karim is in Germany doing his medical with Stuttgart. Ungrateful bastard.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  Neither of our boys are in the squad tonight! I hope Karim is in Germany doing his medical with Stuttgart. Ungrateful bastard.
                  He should gtfo from that team asap!

Comment

karim should really push for a transfer. This is disrespectful and ridiculous. He was their top scorer last season and gained the interest of teams superior to olympiakos (stuttgart and Besiktas). Olympiakos were very unreasonable in their price valuation of karim (10mil) which makes sense, IF they wanted to start him... Now they are benching him for this random guerrero, and still wont let him leave, ,or lower the price to something reasonable.

This club would be a great place for iranians bc of strong squad, relatively attainable to get a transfer to, european competetion, but their instability, managerial changes, and corruption makes it a strong NO GO for any of our players. Would prefer they went to small belgian clubs and then try to transfer to anderlecht/liege/brugge or go to holland.

At least these countries are fair with our players.

Comment

And they missed a penalty. Maybe they could've use Karim who scored an amazing penalty against Portugal at 90 minutes with the whole worlds eyes on him...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

This team is shit with shit on. Even from a neutral view, the coach and staff seem retarted to leave Karim out, honestly...

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          When Bundesliga windows close?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            When Bundesliga windows close?
                            http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-tran...a-plus-ligue-1

Friday August 31

Comment

Karim needs to get the hell out of this shit hole.
                              No more Iranian in Greece please, i hate this league, slow, boring....

Comment

Not an ideal season for some of our legionnaires(Karim, Hajsafi, Saeid, Ramin).

Comment

Working...
                                X