Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ridiculous. Which transfer windows are still opened?
    Last edited by Martin-Reza; 09-02-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I think the Chinese one stays open later , that’s it.

Comment

You know you gotta leave the club that leaves its top scorer (and league's runner up) on the stands.

What kind of shit-show is going on in greece?

Comment

Forget Ehsan he was never going to make it to another European team anyway he’s heavily been linked with Sepahan.....Sepahan/TS is the same thing pretty much. What matters is Karim’s situation is he stuck in olympiacos or did he make it out in time to Forrest?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            He was one of the best Kos players last year and one of our best in the world cup! he can't handle European football?
            He was a good player in an amateur Greek league. Karim couldn't make it in Spanish Segunda because he lacks pace and tempo. In Championship he will get eaten alive...just go ask Gucci about that. Shojaie (current player not during his prime), Karim, and Ehsan can only succeed in lower/slower paced leagues of Europe.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

side note - Yaya Toure has signed for Kos

Comment

Lets just close this thread and hope Kos gets relegated.

Comment

Who would've guessed the Greek league would be such a dirty league. Remember the PAOK owner incident last year?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                    Who would've guessed the Greek league would be such a dirty league. Remember the PAOK owner incident last year?
                    Greeks are great people with a great history but in terms of sketchy business sometimes they make even us Iranians blush.

Comment

lol at myself for thinking iranian players will make ot somewhere,

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                        lol at myself for thinking iranian players will make ot somewhere,
                        no way, human is back.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          ramin was excellent in WC, what are you talking about? Legit one of our best players. Hajsafi was very good for first two matches and exposed in last game.
                          The goal we got from Spain was his fault. If those two were good they would stay.

Comment

Could someone remove Ehsan from the thread's name. He joined Traktorsazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Could someone remove Ehsan from the thread's name. He joined Traktorsazi.
                              Done. And when Nottingham is Confirmed, I will close this thread.

Comment

Novasports, ke yek resaneye mohemi ast dar Yonaan, be nazar mirese migad ke raftane Karim be Nottingham anjam shode:

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...is-ansarifard/

Bebimin emroz Nottingham in transfer raa elam mikone ya na.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X