Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to downgrade Karim's performance at all! What he has been doing these weeks and months is incredible. But let's stay realistic: you cannot compare apples with pears. Karim is blessed with excellent build-up play from his teammates whereas Rubin Kazan's level has been absolutely shite compared to Olympiakos' one. I'm not saying it's not Sardar's fault at all for having a really poor season so far, but his teammates also play a big role in not delivering him with good passes and assists.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
      I don't want to downgrade Karim's performance at all! What he has been doing these weeks and months is incredible. But let's stay realistic: you cannot compare apples with pears. Karim is blessed with excellent build-up play from his teammates whereas Rubin Kazan's level has been absolutely shite compared to Olympiakos' one. I'm not saying it's not Sardar's fault at all for having a really poor season so far, but his teammates also play a big role in not delivering him with good passes and assists.
      So demand a transfer. You are going to have a tough time convincing me he wanted to go to Lazio but it was Rubin that wouldn't sell him. Takes two to tango. Especially in today's football.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

where the money goes is not only pockets of fereidoon and jahangiri brother. here is something worth to watch. shafaafiat is something CQ brought so thanks to him. http://www.farsnews.com/MediaDisplay...13961102001810
        فیلم/ افشاگری کم*نظیر در برنامه زنده تلویزیون/ مدیران پروازی ...

Comment

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
            He was also playing very well for Panionos.
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I’m still looking for the annoying pests that used to heckle my boy Karim. Where are these annoying pests? 🤔

Comment

Too bad Karim is not playing in European competition this year, it could have been really beneficial for him as he could measure himself against higher caliber opponents and in case of success could have opened other doors for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Too bad Karim is not playing in European competition this year, it could have been really beneficial for him as he could measure himself against higher caliber opponents and in case of success could have opened other doors for him.
                  honestly that is the biggest reason why i am lamenting and regretting his unjust exclusion from the CL squad..!!
                  i would have loved to have witness personally just how far has Karim progressed as a CF, based on his performances vs top class defenses ...!
                  I can no longer deny that he has progressed as an attacker by leaps and bounds these past few years but personally still have my doubts about the Quality of the Greek league...!

Comment

Karim Ansarifard and Ehsan Hajsafi @ Olympiacos F.C

I hope Karim starts at the WC, he is our most in form man atm and he knows how to score goals..11 goals in 14 games is crazy

Comment

I am wondering if many folks over here still think Karim should not be in the starting line up? Do we go by players' past or current form and scoring ability? hmmm

Comment

Karim's my guy and I've been backing him heavily ever since his Osa move because it shows hunger but we should keep in mind that Greece is a weak league and he is on, hands down the best greek team. To me what Kaveh is doing is more impressive becaus it's in a better league with a weaker team in comparison to the league.

Comment

Today is the first leg of the Cup, 18:30 CET! [emoji119][emoji1112]
                          Battle of The Persians in Greece! [emoji123][emoji1130]

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Maybe that's the biggest reason why he's in such a good form, playing as he does. Trying to prove "them" wrong about your exclusion from the CL, gives you tons of motivation!

Comment

Karim Ansarifard and Ehsan Hajsafi @ Olympiacos F.C

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Maybe that's the biggest reason why he's in such a good form, playing as he does. Trying to prove "them" wrong about your exclusion from the CL, gives you tons of motivation!
                              I think a part of his motivation comes from his GF, being in Greece atm I can tell you these women are hot and very open to conversations.

Comment

Lol, non of the Iranians are starting..

Comment

Working...
                                X