Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like most of the team was their b team?

Comment

Karim's post match interview after the Xanthi match:

"Anasriffard: "I'm sorry for Massoud, he will have no chance on Wednesday"

Olympiakos's MVP in victory over Xanthi, Karim Ansarifard, stood at the crowd in his face, while referring to the upcoming Cup match with AEK.

RELEVANTLY HIS DECLARATIONS:
      Where did he dedicate the goals: "I have dedicated my goals to God as I always do, all religions believe in a God, I thank Him and dedicate all my ends to him, I appreciate the moment I have lived, I wish to live many such and to be always happy. "

For Oscar Garcia's racing style: "As I said before, every coach has a shot and a plan, footballers have to do it, both the previous coach and he gave us instructions and we have to follow them. the players high up, playing fast, being constantly alert to retrieve the ball when they lose it and I think we manage to do that. "

"It is an incredible feeling that the fans sing your name, gives me strength and energy, they are constantly on our side and when they sing about you, it means that you have made them happy. to give my jersey to a sports fan, because these people come to the field to see us despite their problem. It is close to us, I could make a small gift to him, I wish I had jerseys for all of them. "

For the fact that he was off-plan at the beginning of the season: "All the players want to play when it does not have to work and be ready." I was in the first three months I was out of the team because of the coach's decision, I'm fine with that , I had to accept it and I did not have a problem I lost many games but I was still ready to work so that when I had the opportunity to fight to be ready I thank God for the opportunity he gave me to rejoin the team and I hope to continue so until the end ".

For the upcoming match with AEK and the meeting with his friend, Soyu Masud: "I am a friend of AAK's Masood, I know him for 14 years, he is now a leader in National Iran, I respect him and I love him, but I'm sorry for him because he will have no chance on Wednesday, we will make it difficult for our opponents, not just Masud, the whole AEK. We will fight for the titles, we will try to win both of them to make fans happy us"."

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...h.5040496.html

Comment

Ansarifard wins MVP of the week in the GSL:

"With 32.9% of the votes, Karim Ansarifard emerged as a top player in the 18th game, while Lazaros Lambrou with his goal at Panetoliko stood out.

We recall that Iran scored two goals against Xanthi and is at the top of the scorer with 11 goals. On the other hand, Panionios' ace hung Kyriakides from his vertical Sioipi."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...i-lamproy-pics

Comment

karim scores

Comment

Karim's penalty:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=acnBh6feyDg

Comment

pressure pk considering they were 1-0 down, away from home as well.

Comment

Karim scored on the penalty! Why isn't Hajsafi even on the bench?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5AqUH8zSKw

link . 15 mins left. 1-1. Hope karim scores the winner

Comment

Where on earth is Hajsafi?

Comment

"Ansarifard: "Garcia wants the team up, not to be late, to get ready"

Karim Ansarifard spoke of himself and his progress in Olympiacos, the world, Oscar Garcia, the World Cup and Hatzisafi. In detail his statements.
                      Karim Ansarifard, the international Iranian Olympic champion, spoke to the Real News newspaper and referred to his progress in the Piraeus team and the goals he wants to succeed in supporting the world, the philosophy of Oscar Garcia, the upcoming World Cup and the the arrival of Hatzisafi in the harbor.

"We all went well now, we made a big return to the championship, we had a good number of points behind, but with a winning streak we are at the top, where we want to stay to the end, it will not be easy, but we have quality as a team to make it we are happy with the goals I have scored and I hope to offer even more, and this is what an aggressor wants, scoring more and helping, "said Anasriffard.

In support of the fans, he said: "I thank the world for the love it shows me.

For the philosophy of Oscar Garcia, he said: "Every coach has his own philosophy and what we do must do is to apply his instructions." Mr. García wants the team up, not to delay our game, we want to have possession of the ball and I think we will do it and we will be better then. "

"We want to win the championship and the Cup It is important to win with the Star to be the first before the match against AEK in our stadium - it will be different from the Cup, like the rematch, we are facing difficult struggles, we want to give them everything to achieve our goals, and we believe that we will improve as time passes. "

For the World Cup with Iran, he commented: "It is a great motivation, we have been drawn with Portugal, Spain and Morocco, a difficult group but I will be a great experience for both myself and my teammates ... It is a historic event for Iran, we will try for the best ".

For the transfer of Hatzisafi, he said: "I am happy about his transfer to Olympiacos. He is a very good player, he will help us like the other children who have already joined the team.""

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...e.5050502.html

Comment

Karim is playing melodica.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BelO5Cyh7ZL/?explore=true

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Edited.

Comment

Emenike to Las Palmas until summer. Not so important for the club but still
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                              Emenike to Las Palmas until summer. Not so important for the club but still
                              What. The. Actual. Fuck.

How tf does this dude consistently make his way to good leagues and teams??

My goh is a better striker than Emenike lmao... Hes so washed up its ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                What. The. Actual. Fuck.
                                How tf does this dude consistently make his way to good leagues and teams??
                                My goh is a better striker than Emenike lmao... Hes so washed up its ridiculous
                                That the problem here at the forum. (for example in AJ thread)
                                Its not only about quality and i am sure Emenike is a guy who gets also a lot of money!
                                Its about promotion and contacts. And our iranian players dont have good european agents. Many players in europe go to Golf Leagues, China, Japan and after 1 or 2 years they come back and play in a really good team. But we cant even promote our good players like AJ, Ansarifard, Azmoun and so on. If Azmoun would have been African he would be linked to half of french and english clubs.

Ps also look at our young players. We cant promote our u17 u20 players. Arp (the german striker) is most likely to get a better cintract with HSV and will earn 4 times more than he is earning since summer. Bayern and many other clubs want to buy him. And where are our players?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X