AEK score again 2-1 now 93 min

Comment

2-1 AEK

Comment

full time AEK win 2-1 this is a big score for them

Comment

2-1 KOS loses in their own stadium. Good. Never bench karim again

Comment

both karim and masoud play well, i think olymiakos would have won if karim would have started from the begining

Comment

Was Masoud somehow involved in the goals?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Was Masoud somehow involved in the goals?
                no but he played 90 mins. Thats a very good sign given this was a very big intense match. If he is fit enough to play 90 mins in these conditions, then he will be at the speed required for WC games. But as we saw today, when the speed of match goes up a lot, Masoud doesnt have the same influence. It just doesnt match his style . Thats why I think, now that Ashkan has a team and will hopefully be at his peak fitness for WC, that he should start matches, and Masoud should come on around 70th minute and finish them

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  no but he played 90 mins. Thats a very good sign given this was a very big intense match. If he is fit enough to play 90 mins in these conditions, then he will be at the speed required for WC games. But as we saw today, when the speed of match goes up a lot, Masoud doesnt have the same influence. It just doesnt match his style . Thats why I think, now that Ashkan has a team and will hopefully be at his peak fitness for WC, that he should start matches, and Masoud should come on around 70th minute and finish them
                  that is a good idea, we have good midfielders attacking so i am not so concern but we need masoud.

Comment

Is Olympiacos manager fucking retarded?

Comment

omg last thing masoud needed. aek players celebrate in lockers after win and suddenly one disgusting staffmember starts humping a player from behind just behind masoud also visible in the vid

Comment

Yo, where was Haji Safi?

Comment

https://youtu.be/jf1IOhPkAUI

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

^ What a great atmosphere! I am happy for Karim and the year he's having. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Yo, where was Haji Safi?
                              not in squad.

Comment

Olympiakos' ownership is retarded. They had a coach who was fixing the mess that Albanian goat herder made, then they went out and signed some retard journey man named Garcia who hasn't done shit in his career. Now they are behind in the title race and Ehsan isn't even included in their squad.

Fuck them, and I hope Karim and Ehsan leave this mess the first chance they get.

Comment

Working...
                                X